Post-Game Talk: #19: Devils at FLYERS, Thursday, Nov. 15, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
And again, for the record, I *do* want Hakstol replaced. I just think he's somewhere around the middle of the bell curve of coaches rather than at the extreme left like so many on this board fervently believe.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Remember why people get pissed at Jake? This is NOT an isolated incident. He IS worth it in the long run, but people really need to start recognizing how many bad plays he makes.
He is King of the Halfboard Turnover

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
It isn't an excuse. It's a reason.

Or are you actually going to try and argue that the reaching backhand is equal to the forehand? Because that's what you'd have to prove for your point to be anything but nonsense.

We get it, you have to be contrarian, but you don't also have to embarrass yourself with it.
It was a timid, unassertive effort.

Reactions: JXC

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
And again, for the record, I *do* want Hakstol replaced. I just think he's somewhere around the middle of the bell curve of coaches rather than at the extreme left like so many on this board fervently believe.
Why would you put in the middle, and who would you rank below him that is still employed? I can only think of Yeo off the top of my head.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad