GDT: [#19] Boston Bruins at Dallas Stars, 7:00 PM CST [FS-SW]

northstars

May 11, 2016
Saskatchewan
Of course we lost the 1 game where Dickinson didn't play in OT (because of the PP). The guy is coming in clutch

He needs to be seeing more ice time.
I think everyone agrees he needs more icetime but where is he going to play. Remember Hanzal is set to return and he only plays center. Obviously Dickinson is going to need to switch to wing.

northstars

May 11, 2016
Saskatchewan
This team really needs to start moving forward. Give the young horses like Gury, Hitnz and Dickinson the minutes in the top 9 I bet they excel. 4th line minutes for these types of players is a complete waste.

Leave the 4th line minutes to players like Comeau, Ritchie, Smith and Hanzal.

ZeHockeyFan

Apr 9, 2014
This team really needs to start moving forward. Give the young horses like Gury, Hitnz and Dickinson the minutes in the top 9 I bet they excel. 4th line minutes for these types of players is a complete waste.

A task that'd have been easier if the expectations since Nill took over weren't over-the-top despite the lack of actual on-ice success. A "let the kids play and develop" attitude only comes when a team is in a rebuilding frame of mind. Every coach that has been hired in the Nill era, incl. JM is focused on keeping his job by making the playoffs.

Leave the 4th line minutes to players like Comeau, Ritchie, Smith and Hanzal.

Hanzal and Ritchie need to be gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad