GDT: #19 - 02/28/2013 | Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorado*

As one of the leaders of the sarcasm brigade even I don't wanna see this place if NYR lose .
LGR . Nash with 2 ( he only scored against Tampa !!!! )

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
I found myself going through this thread to see all the changed avatars from the guy with the knife in the eye to all kinds of hilarious creations.

I'm crackin up here.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@NYDNRangers: McDonagh, Del Zotto jump on ice early at #NYR AM skate. Players trickling on at Greenburgh”

“@NYDNRangers: Nash now on ice as well #NYR Could have a near-full group again”

Vickers8

“@NYDNRangers: McDonagh, Del Zotto jump on ice early at #NYR AM skate. Players trickling on at Greenburghâ€

“@NYDNRangers: Nash now on ice as well #NYR Could have a near-full group againâ€

Keep our fingers crossed for all 3

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
“@NYDNRangers: McDonagh, Del Zotto jump on ice early at #NYR AM skate. Players trickling on at Greenburghâ€

“@NYDNRangers: Nash now on ice as well #NYR Could have a near-full group againâ€

Man oh man if everyone's back I'll be a happy dude.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Hey! Leave Stu Pickles out of this! :sarcasm:

<---

Stu Pickles you say?

GHcfffi.png

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
let's see how the hawks do once they hit a rough stretch...that's the telling story.

remember when boston was unstoppable last year? or how about the penguins? they went through a ridiculous stretch too.

My point was their fans know what a convincing win looks like.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@NYDNRangers: Nash expects to play, just will test himself in warmups to make sure #NYR”

Ryan McDonut

Jan 18, 2009
New York
Well yeah. Without him they're just a worse version of last year's team.

and with him we're...kind of good.

this team will continue to not look its best as long as Brad Drury continues to struggle. are him and gabby still on the same line? if so they should be split up.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
and with him we're...kind of good.

this team will continue to not look its best as long as Brad Drury continues to struggle. are him and gabby still on the same line? if so they should be split up.

I think with Nash back, Torts should load up. Perhaps give Hagelin to Richards to spark Brad Drumez. If it's not clicking after the first period, go back to Hags-Stepan-Nash and let them do work.

Nash - Stepan - Gaborik
Hagelin - Richards - Callahan
Miller - Boyle - Pyatt/Kreider
Kreider - Halpern - Powe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad