GDT: #19 - 02/28/2013 | Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kershaw

Tampa's helped us get out of slumps this year, hope it continues. 3-1 Rangers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoTheBlue

No Expectations
Apr 5, 2007
Pennsylvania
I can't come up with any rational reasons to think they win this.

So I'm throwing rationality out the window right next to a chair, a candy dish, the cat, and a Rangers mug, all which were previously thrown out the same window over the last week.

Rangers 4-2

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
3 goals for Stamkos..

4 goals for Richards....

I'm drunk....good night....I'm here all week...

ribbet

Sep 15, 2009
I haven't posted here in a while, but man, this thread started off with some great posts. Haha, made my day.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
If this team falls behind by two goals, I'm watching movies on Lifetime or whatever will be on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network). Hell, I might observe how my cats relive themselves in the kitty box.

*Sigh*..Lgr..

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
A "win", what's that?

I heard from a Blackhawks fan that's where you get two points in the standings and everyone feels good afterwards. He said it breeds confidence and positivity too.

Sounds like bull**** to me!

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I heard from a Blackhawks fan that's where you get two points in the standings and everyone feels good afterwards. He said it breeds confidence and positivity too.

Sounds like bull**** to me!

let's see how the hawks do once they hit a rough stretch...that's the telling story.

remember when boston was unstoppable last year? or how about the penguins? they went through a ridiculous stretch too.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
True, but the Hawks have gone almost 20 games in a 48 game season with a point. That's crazier than the Boston killing machine. Doesn't mean they'll do anything in the PO's though. Anyway, with Nash and McD back let's get a ****ing W. Here's hoping the hockey gods don't pity Tampa after 2 losses against us. LGR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad