GDT: #18 | Wed, Nov 13th, 2013 | Toronto Maple Leafs vs Minnesota Wild | 7:30 PM EST | TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Doobas*

Once again, wtf is Gardiner thinking? Great skater but has the hockey IQ of a potato

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
So Phaneuf haters, I got a question for you. Does Phaneuf either have a low IQ and eyes in the back if his head OR does he have a high IQ and thus can make simple little plays like that and save goals?

He's been phenomenal this year.

Only question is, can he keep it up in the 2nd half of season.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
So Phaneuf haters, I got a question for you. Does Phaneuf either have a low IQ and eyes in the back if his head OR does he have a high IQ and thus can make simple little plays like that and save goals?

It was a good stick but how is acting on a puck sliding right through the crease indicative of a high IQ? :help:

Kyle Doobas*

lol JVR laughing at the Minny D trying to clear the crease

They have a pretty soft team these days

Jtabo

Sep 16, 2010
Greater Toronto Area
It was a good stick but how is acting on a puck sliding right through the crease indicative of a high IQ? :help:

If he just watched it without acting the haters would he out in droves pointing out how dumb he must be for not doing anything. So I figured if its dumb to not do something, it must be smart to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad