GDT: #18 | Wed, Nov 13th, 2013 | Toronto Maple Leafs vs Minnesota Wild | 7:30 PM EST | TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
yELBQYK.jpg

akunyCO.gif

Lineups based of both team's previous games.

CORRECTION: Pominville has 11 goals, not 15

Last edited:

Penalty Kill Icing*

A tip to make it look better... use center and /center tags around the images.

Great work on GDT btw.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
we're going to win!!
(esp. because everyone is pulling ahead of us).

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ranger thing ruined it. Guy has barely been on the ice for a goal against, and hasn't cost us again. He is one of better d-man at playing actual Defense. He has been better then Lebda ever was.

Started off great, ended pathetically.

For shame.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Ranger thing ruined it. Guy has barely been on the ice for a goal against, and hasn't cost us again. He is one of better d-man at playing actual Defense. He has been better then Lebda ever was.

Started off great, ended pathetically.

For shame.

It was meant as a joke making fun of the comments made about Ranger on this forum and how people on here exaggerate his bad play. Do you honestly think I actually meant Ranger being worse than Lebderp? :laugh: Plus, try finding a better whipping boy AND Breaking Bad reference. Bozo the clown, don't see a BB reference to be made there.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Well good. Would have been very disappointed to see a GDT bashing our own players.

My apologies.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Wild fan here, only been a member for a couple months now but this is the best game day thread I've ever seen. Love the detail and Breaking Bad theme.

Cheers to an entertaining game tomorrow night. Although I'm hoping for a different result then the first meeting ;)

Asif16*

This thread is gonna be all kinds of disspointment tomm night.

Gonna be another boring game. Has a chance to be worse than the devils game last friday.

I also expect a loss.

Double whammy folks

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Again hopefully the practice time will pay off. Need a good effort through the whole game. Still, if we can play like we did in the second period last game could be a good one.

Hoping for a win here.

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
Love the GDt. Feels like I haven't watched a game in so long and it's only been a few days. Hoping to go 3-0 in our next 3

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Nice GDT. Hope we see more of the Leafs from the 2nd period against Boston on Saturday, and less of the Leafs from the other two periods. Minnesota is a good team and have strong puck possession; if the Leafs can't find their legs and sustain a decent forecheck they'll be playing 80% of the game in their own zone.

blueberrie

Mar 23, 2010
The Ranger thing is hilarious even though he hasn't been playing too bad lately. Nice GDT. I'd like to see this lineup.

JVR - Raymond - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Clarkson
Ashton - McClemment - Kulimen
Smithenson & The Face Punchers

Dion - Gardiner
Rielly - Gunnarsson
Ranger - Franson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad