Post-Game Talk: 18 to Go

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
I believe they can only lose 2 more games in regulation before they're mathematically eliminated.

Edit: I take that back. They've actually got 4 more they can lose. They can theoretically get in if they go 12-4-2 in the final 18. They have a .2% chance of that happening.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
17191454_10158638111780508_8237817199516249203_n.jpg

normal wings vs refs.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I have never seen such a sorry group of forwards in my life. Everyone likes to point fingers at our defense but my god, our forwards are lost in all three zones.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Bad team plays bad enough that an average team prone to choking can't choke quite enough.

If this is the effort in the FIRST half of a back-to-back, it could be a patent-pending special brew of ugly tomorrow night in Boston.

Ennui

I like our team?
Aug 13, 2008
Living in the past
www.fsb.ru
I have never seen such a sorry group of forwards in my life. Everyone likes to point fingers at our defense but my god, our forwards are lost in all three zones.

They're probably the biggest part of the problems with our defense, as bad as our actual defensemen are, you need all five players paying attention to their assignments to have an effective defensive structure and not the raging dumpster fire we are currently seeing.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Leafs are allowed to cheat and gifted a free win by the refs. It was poorly staged.

I'd be ashamed to win a game like that if I were a leaf fan.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Z will forever be my favorite player to play the game. I loved Stevie but I'm not old enough to appreciate and to have seen his prime days, I always loved pavel but Z just has that IT factor and you know he hates to lose more than probably any guy in the NHL. This has been a really horrible year but the biggest bright spot to me has been Z he has the heart of a champion and that's why I think he's the best captain in the NHL. Not a lot of superstars would be playing the way he is looking at where this team is

Wyzer Plan

May 11, 2011
Z will forever be my favorite player to play the game. I loved Stevie but I'm not old enough to appreciate and to have seen his prime days, I always loved pavel but Z just has that IT factor and you know he hates to lose more than probably any guy in the NHL. This has been a really horrible year but the biggest bright spot to me has been Z he has the heart of a champion and that's why I think he's the best captain in the NHL. Not a lot of superstars would be playing the way he is looking at where this team is
I agree 100℅ Hank is one of the greatest wings of all time. Never quits just keeps on giving. He deserves the C more than anyone hands down.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
I agree 100℅ Hank is one of the greatest wings of all time. Never quits just keeps on giving. He deserves the C more than anyone hands down.

I agree I've always thought this, but seeing this year has just proven it, if we had more guys like him we wouldn't be staring at a top 10 pick right now

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
I think it's time to call it and pull the plug on Blash, He has no control over this team and they just look lost! Tater is just not good at hockey, and for the love of god Kronwall is so bad I don't think he would fit in on the Walleye.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
I think it's time to call it and pull the plug on Blash, He has no control over this team and they just look lost! Tater is just not good at hockey, and for the love of god Kronwall is so bad I don't think he would fit in on the Walleye.

way to late on that one.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
How did Russo look?

Can't wait for this season to be over.. what little I've seen of the last few games the players look completely checked out mentally.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
How did Russo look?

Can't wait for this season to be over.. what little I've seen of the last few games the players look completely checked out mentally.

He looked like it was his first game. Didn't make any mistakes, didn't make any plays, just tried to stay in the right position. Matt Martin made it his goal to rough the kid up. Hopefully he stays up so he can get more comfortable and we could see more of his offense/puck moving in a sheltered role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad