GDT: #18 | Pens vs Sens | Sat Nov 17 @7PM est | SN, CITY, ATTSN-PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Thinking I might wear my Letang jersey tonight. Will defo need a t-shirt underneath as I can't be arsed wearing my winter coat (no room under the seats etc and the floors are always dirty and full of shite).

It won't be my Crosby t-shirt as that f***er is standing me up. Rust can get f***ed right now. Geno or Hotdog?

Reactions: John Titor

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Our family is doing their Thanksgiving thing tonight since both my sister and I have to work the holiday. Usually I'd put the game on in the background as there are multiple Penguins fans in the family. But Thanksgiving can be contentious enough without introducing another caustic element to the mix so I'll be passing on this one. So, uh.. get out there and try not to embarrass yourselves too bad in a loss, fellas. That's about the extent of my enthusiasm, right now.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Our family is doing their Thanksgiving thing tonight since both my sister and I have to work the holiday. Usually I'd put the game on in the background as there are multiple Penguins fans in the family. But Thanksgiving can be contentious enough without introducing another caustic element to the mix so I'll be passing on this one. So, uh.. get out there and try not to embarrass yourselves too bad in a loss, fellas. That's about the extent of my enthusiasm, right now.

giphy.gif

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
The hall of fame pitcher Randy Johnson must be ESPECIALLY hilarious to Australians. Though that's obviously a well known running joke here, as well.

I mean... they called the dude "The Big Unit" FFS. It's like yeah, man... we got it the first time.

EDIT: Thanks, Hanks!

And a uh... happy venomous toothy creature day to you! Or whatever the Australian equivalent is!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
My God what a freaking embarrassment it will be if they lose to the **** show that is the Senators tonight....

Someone, anyone, coaches, plugs, do something amazing that turns this losing tide around! I’m tired of watching this sad sap team....

Reactions: Trade

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Thinking I might wear my Letang jersey tonight. Will defo need a t-shirt underneath as I can't be arsed wearing my winter coat (no room under the seats etc and the floors are always dirty and full of ****e).

It won't be my Crosby t-shirt as that ****er is standing me up. Rust can get ****ed right now. Geno or Hotdog?

Remember, get a pic or vid with a FREE Sprong sign that Sully can see and you will receive a gift card for your favorite adult beverage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Remember, get a pic or vid with a FREE Sprong sign that Sully can see and a case of you will receive a gift card for your favorite adult beverage.

Don’t you think the sign should read PLAY Sprong? Free Sprong sounds like you want JR and Sully to trade him from this organization....

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Don’t you think the sign should read PLAY Sprong? Free Sprong sounds like you want JR and Sully to trade him from this organization....

Yes, but that ain't happening. Now I want the kid to go somewhere and star and make baboons out of our arrogant coaching staff.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Remember, get a pic or vid with a FREE Sprong sign that Sully can see and you will receive a gift card for your favorite adult beverage.

Yes, but that ain't happening. Now I want the kid to go somewhere and star and make baboons out of our arrogant coaching staff.

Mine would just say "What does Daniel Sprong have to do to get in the lineup?"

Seems to be a trigger...

How about just, “What’s Sprong got to do with it?” with a picture of Tina Turner below it....

You think I would be able to get away with a sign that just says "f*** you Sully"? Because that is what is most tempting tonight.

crossicepass

Sep 7, 2008

Who does Starkey think is going to be traded nexy? "SPRONG SPRONG SPRONG" he says

Trade for what, Joe, a 6th round pick in the 2032 draft? The Pens have basically told everyone Sprong is so bad they'd prefer to play Garrett frkkn Wilson over him. You couldn't give Garrett Wilson away. GMJR and the scouting staff have done a lot of right things but it seems they've messed this up badly. But hey, blame 'the player', then you don't look so bad.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad