Post-Game Talk: 18 March 2014: Rangers @ Spartacus

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Fun game, but awful game.

I'll never understand the people who point to a ****** game like this and say "at least it was fun!"

Important 2 points. Can't be as stupid against CBJ.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Jeremy Milks ‏@BlackAcesOtt 5m
Lawson pretends to limp into dressing room. Slowly begins to run... right out of the building. #KeyserSoze

*Bob Richards*

Absolutely hideous game but I'll take the two points lol.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Hopefully we just needed to break some slumps and come back next game with a much better defensive effort. Congrats to Hank, so happy for him!

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
#1 Brassard
#2 MZA
#3 Pouiliot/Nash/McDonagh

HM: Lundqvist
Redden: Richards

I don't know HOW I can say this, in an 8-4 game, but Richards was just brutal to watch. I've been a big advocate of him all season, but he has really lost a step, nay, two steps, over the last month or two.

I know people were tough on Lundqvist, and statistically he only stopped 35 of 39, but I thought it could have been worse. Team played a pitiful defensive game in front of him, and I agree with Maloney in that he came up with the big saves when he had to, and kept his team in the game.

Zuccarello continues to impress me. I thought the had an outstanding third period, was creating plays out of nothing. He has been our most consistent forward this season, and if I had to give the extra effort award today, it would be to this guy. He deserves his props and can't wait to re-sign him (to a FAIR contract).

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
This flyers-hawks game.. phew. Man the Flyers are bunch of dirty ****s.

Rofl

112713-michael-raffl-600.jpg

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
This is the kind of game where I'm sure Alain Vigneault was chewing his gum so furiously, he could have powered the whole building with just his jaw. :laugh:

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Absolutely hideous game but I'll take the two points lol.

Meh, it was pond hockey.

Kind of fun to see for a change. Wild chances on each end, not much of any defense.

1-0 and 2-1 games can be exciting, but it's pretty cool to see an 8-4 game too.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Fun game, but awful game.

I'll never understand the people who point to a ****** game like this and say "at least it was fun!"

Important 2 points. Can't be as stupid against CBJ.

Agreed, under no circumstances should people get enjoyment from watching their favourite sporting team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad