GDT: 18 March 2014 | Boston Bruins @ New Jersey Devils | 7 pm EDT | NESN, 98.5 FM

rickizbruin

Feb 7, 2010
ONTARIO
now all ya have to do is find 3 people willing enough to wanna spend one minute in Newark:laugh:

I spent a week there one afternoon.... i think it was Newark.. or Kabul after a bombing... they both look so similar... its really hard to tell.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Indecisive Video Customer: I don't think your manager would appreciate it if...
Randal Graves: I don't appreciate your ruse, ma'am.
Indecisive Video Customer: I beg your pardon?
Randal Graves: Your ruse. Your cunning attempt to trick me.
Indecisive Video Customer: I was only pointing out that you weren't paying any attention to what I was saying.
Randal Graves: And I hope it feels good.
Indecisive Video Customer: You hope *what* feels good?
Randal Graves: I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Indecisive Video Customer: Well, this is the last time I rent here.
Randal Graves: You'll be missed.
Indecisive Video Customer: Screw you! [leaves]
Randal Graves: [runs to the door] Hey! You're not allowed to rent here anymore!
Jay: [outside; has no idea what's going on] Yeah!

Do you sell hubcaps for a '72 Pinto hatchback?

Ok, so I don't go on quoting Clerks all afternoon, I'm fully prepared for this to be a letdown game. Don't know why...just a hunch.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
now all ya have to do is find 3 people willing enough to wanna spend one minute in Newark:laugh:

We went to a game there in 2011 right after they got back from Prague.

The arena is beautiful, but we were in fear of our lives outside the rink.

I spent a week there one afternoon.... i think it was Newark.. or Kabul after a bombing... they both look so similar... its really hard to tell.

The few blocks you walk between Penn Station & the Arena is fine....just don't go wondering around or trouble could find you.....especially after games late in the season/playoffs when the weather is tolerable late at night.

Most of the time I drive right in though....2 hours each way by train for me.....about an hour to drive it.

I've been to a handful of arenas and I must say Prudential Center is one of if not the nicest I have seen.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
The few blocks you walk between Penn Station & the Arena is fine....just don't go wondering around or trouble could find you.....especially after games late in the season/playoffs when the weather is tolerable late at night.

Most of the time I drive right in though....2 hours each way by train for me.....about an hour to drive it.

I've been to a handful of arenas and I must say Prudential Center is one of if not the nicest I have seen.

you hardly even have to walk outside except for about a block if you go through the gateway center walkway.

Pru Center is indeed a beautiful facility.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
you hardly even have to walk outside except for about a block if you go through the gateway center walkway.

Pru Center is indeed a beautiful facility.

I have my finger on the trigger for the game on the 30th in Philly.....I'm watching SH.

Not sure if you are aware but Wachovia Center accepts scanning a SH ticket from the app on your phone....I am probably going to take the drive and wait until 15 minutes before the game to snag a cheap good seat.

A Healthy Kelly*

I'm playing this game on my PS Vita right now haha.

It's an underrated installment in the series. The ending and the big bad guy are lacking in comparison to 6 and 7, but the rest is awesome, although the Junction system is easily broken.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I have my finger on the trigger for the game on the 30th in Philly.....I'm watching SH.

Not sure if you are aware but Wachovia Center accepts scanning a SH ticket from the app on your phone....I am probably going to take the drive and wait until 15 minutes before the game to snag a cheap good seat.

thanks. I was just pondering on that very thing today.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
The Devils' GDT is pretty funny.

I liked this:

AgMIpyoCAAA9FHZ_zps37dc74ba.jpg

We all know that feeling kid.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Away from NHLCI --in hotel in Alberta and I see they have:

ABC Boston
CBS Boston
NBC Boston
FOX Boston

Any chance the game will be on any of these channels? (they don't have NESN) Thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad