GDT: 18 March 2014 | Boston Bruins @ New Jersey Devils | 7 pm EDT | NESN, 98.5 FM

CrowSettere

Oct 17, 2013
Palmer, MA
Lw8j1cb.jpg

5cze5jS.jpg

8gVol2r.jpg

tKiTlGh.jpg

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I'm going to throw this in this thread, so will give y'all something to think about if the game is boring.

Bruins have beat every Western Conference team except St Louis, Chicago and Colorado. They have one more shot against the Hawks and Avs.

The good thing is those 3 teams will have to beat the crap out of each other just to get out of their own division.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I'm going to throw this in this thread, so will give y'all something to think about if the game is boring.

Bruins have beat every Western Conference team except St Louis, Chicago and Colorado. They have one more shot against the Hawks and Avs.

The good thing is those 3 teams will have to beat the crap out of each other just to get out of their own division.

Looking forward to that Avs/BHawks 1st round match up in the quarter finals if things stand pat.

I'd love to see the Avs bump them off.

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital

And as I recall, the Avs loss came early on when the Avs were smoking, and the Bs hadn't really found their game yet. And did the St. Louis, Chi games all go to either OT or a shootout? I'm not sure if they all did, but I remember liking how the Bruins played in those games, even if the final outcome wasn't the most desirable. But you're right, the West playoffs is going to be a gauntlet. Whichever team ends up emerging will be damn good and battle tested, but maybe also a little diminished in the process. It should be interesting.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011

And the games were all one goal games (or shoot out losses).

Bruins this season seem to have solid scoring depth. The defense still scares me though-they can certainly clean up the defense.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Nice GDT !!

For anyone going to the game cheer loud for our boys !!!

It's a fun time to be a B's fan :)

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I hope Brodeur is in net tonight.

I want the Bruins to pump 5+ goals past him, just for ***** & giggles.

Last edited by a moderator:

NJDevils1

May 14, 2010
Did the Devils play yesterday?

Any chance we see the Pizza Hut unis since it's close to St. Patrick's day?

I know how anti 3rd jersey Old Man Lou is.

Devils are wearing their retro jerseys (same ones they wore during the stadium series). Sadly its the only part I'm really looking forward to :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad