Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
rIoXfGZ.jpg

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Tippett had a phenomenal game, one of his best, but you have an agenda if you say Frost wasn’t too too far behind, in a more subtle way. Efficient zone exits, touch passes, the breakaway, defense, playing with pace, even the shootout. Surprise, he looked confident with players his skill level and not plugs!

I’d say Farabee-Frost-Tippett is a pretty normal young middle 6 line that any not brain dead team would want to give run in a lost season……well, after half the team gets injured first and you’re dead last in goals/game. There’s chemistry there with those 3, and everything up to this point has been a pointless waste. Now, if we could get Frost into Hayes’ spot on the PP…..

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
It’s a shame, they deserved the win

Reactions: HabsQC

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Tippett had a phenomenal game, one of his best, but you have an agenda if you say Frost wasn’t too too far behind, in a more subtle way. Efficient zone exits, touch passes, the breakaway, defense, playing with pace, even the shootout. Surprise, he looked confident with players his skill level and not plugs!

I’d say Farabee-Frost-Tippett is a pretty normal young middle 6 line that any not brain dead team would want to give run in a lost season……well, after half the team gets injured first and you’re dead last in goals/game. There’s chemistry there with those 3. Now, if we could get Frost into Hayes’ spot on the PP…..

Frost with Laczynski looked competent and promising. Frost with Farabee looked downright good.

Weird how replacing the total dead weight with a third NHL player yields even better results.

And to get ahead of it, no, MacEwen doesn't count. That guy has a head filled with mush.

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
I said this in the game day thread, why did they dumb down the 3 v 3 especially since they suck in SOs?

Reactions: Flyer lurker

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018

I’d say Farabee-Frost-Tippett is a pretty normal young middle 6 line that any not brain dead team would want to give run in a lost season……well, after half the team gets injured first and you’re dead last in goals/game. There’s chemistry there with those 3. Now, if we could get Frost into Hayes’ spot on the PP…..
Even Torts recognized Frost’s game tonight. Gave him 3 shifts, and double shifted him at end of 3v3. At least Torts is paying attention, unlike AV last year.

And man, you know I love Frost, but even him on the half wall doesn’t fix shit on that pp. it’s so f***ing stagnant, 20 games it’s been and they refuse to add any movement. It’s like they circle with the puck at the top waiting for something to open, and after 15 seconds just try to fire it on net. So dumb.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Haha JJ and Jones are talking about how so so so so so bad they feel for MacEwen for his stick breaking late, he deserves everything with his usage, he’s so important blah blah. Why haven’t I changed the channel?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad