GDT: #18 | FLYERS (A) vs. Sabres (H) | Sun., Feb. 28, 2021 | 3:00 pm ET | ESPN+, SN, MSG-B, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Let's keep it general. If I make it specific, then it becomes me knocking the player(s). That isn't my intention. More than anything, it's a testament to what Couturier does to everyone.
Gotcha. Wasn’t trying to put you on the spot, just curious.

I was guessing because I think one of the most impressive things about JVR since coming back here is that he’s somehow managed to score at an impressive rate no matter where he is in the lineup, who he’s playing with, or how little icetime he’s been given.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Just watching Hayes on that shift...the guy just can’t play without the puck. He ALWAYS wants the puck and just holds his stick looking for a pass instead of going to the net or moving.

Reactions: BiggE and Striiker

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Gotcha. Wasn’t trying to put you on the spot, just curious.

I was guessing because I think one of the most impressive things about JVR since coming back here is that he’s somehow managed to score at an impressive rate no matter where he is in the lineup, who he’s playing with, or how little icetime he’s been given.
Yeah both JVR and Farabee were producing with Laughton as their C so not all due to Couts

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Great post.
kevin-hayes-flyers-usa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad