GDT: [#18] Columbus Blue Jackets @ Dallas Stars, 8:30 PM EST (FS-SW+)

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
pitiful. Oh yeah Razor it was Bobrovski being good, that's the reason we lost. what a dumbf***

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Well they didn't surrender an ENG ...

Still garbage game. 7th time now Jackets beat us in the row ? Something like that.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Stars were poor tonight, and I don't think we can blame the officials, bad as they were. One shot on 4 powerplays? Awful.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stars were poor tonight, and I don't think we can blame the officials, bad as they were. One shot on 4 powerplays? Awful.

Yeah the powerplay is just awful right now. Just horrible. If the units aren't completely different and scrambled by the next game I'd be shocked

serp

Jan 17, 2016
They really have to work in the Powerplay in these 3 days off now. Its just awful without Klinger. Can't get set up let alone generate anything dangerous.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Same team different year. This is not a hot take, I find it very boring watching this team. Like it's painful, I'd sooner just listen on the ticket and do something else. I can't not pay attention to how they're doing though.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Are we on the #LoseForHughes bandwagon now? :naughty:

:sarcasm:
Not with McDonnel running things. Even after the Heiskanen layup they still found a way to screw up the 1st round by passing on Tolvanen for a goalie.
Wouldn't trust our scouts(McDonnel) to pick hughes without a 2nd, 1st round, pick to waste on some garbage "we're the smartest people in the room" pick

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I could see Hanley getting sent down and Bayreuther and Gurianov called up.

Hanley had just 10 minutes tonight TOI and was not good imo

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
They'll never do it, but it would be a prime time to trade Jamie Benn right now. That contract is going to progressively look worse as time goes. Jamie has been a shell of his former self since Jordie was traded. I'm tired of hearing about how good he is late in the season, especially when its always too late by then and we miss the playoffs anyway.

I just can't see a core lead by Jamie Benn getting even close to a cup. I wish I'd be proved wrong about that but I dont think it will happen.

Trade Benn to CBJ for Panarin (if he will sign in dallas)

Trade Robertson + Honka + 1st for Nylander. (same thing)

But ya know, all dreams.

ItsBennGreat

Get Jamie Benn a Stanley Cup '19 campaign
Jan 29, 2018
Raleigh. NC
Asking for educational purposes because I'm genuinely curious, but why is our top line (exception Rads), playing and skating a certain way. They're getting shots, but I don't understand why bad plays get made by Tyler and Jamie, or poor skating or puck handling. Are they playing this reserved to conserve themselves for next half of the season? Honestly, I'm perturbed...but I want to learn as a hockey fan and try to understand this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad