Post-Game Talk: #17 - Rangers @ Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
34ifqqp.jpg

but but...columbus will be a force and the rangers will regress from too many playoff games and yada yada bull****

Can our division just go away? :laugh:

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
Hopefully they beat the Laughs.. Would love to show up in Tampa against the .500 Lightning on a 9 game winning streak.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
the w/l record speaks for itself.

the defensive numbers speak directly to the narrative

So are people not allowed to criticize the team? Because it's not constructive if the response to everything is "Well look at our record we're getting it done.

Other than Nash of course. Nobody makes that argument with him.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
This.

I do not see how Skjei could be any worse than Staal at this point. I don't see how a dying whale could be any worse than Staal at this point.

You don't see how a kid who has never played a minute of NHL hockey and has more developing to do can be worse than an 8 year veteran who isn't playing as poorly as you make it out to be could be worse?

Prime example of how you can take a legitimate argument like "Staal is not playing well" and turn it into an ignorant cluster**** of a solution.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Idk, I actually thought Staal wasn't that bad yesterday. I think he had one really rough shift in the 3rd with Boyle but overall he was fine. Even Girardi was pretty decent beyond 2 or 3 boneheaded passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad