GDT: #17|Lightning vs. Pens| Nov. 15 7:00PM|PPG|TVAS, ATTSN-PT, SUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Man, this team...like I can't even play NHL19 as the Pens because it's so depressing with the need to trade 80% of that roster away.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Ruh hasn't made a pass all night. He just dumps it in to nobody. Riikola at least makes a pass. Go back to skill/speed. Get rid of Grant, Sheahan, ZAR, and Wilson. Get rid of Maatta.

I'd rather go full youth movement from WBS if we can't get anyone else. If you are leading in hits, that means you don't have the puck and dont have speed to win battles.
The coach who made his name off of playing WBS players in prominent positions is now scared like a little baby to do it again.

Reactions: KIRK

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
The Pens have an 'identity'?

EDIT: I know THEY think they have one . . .

This is it

FJr1Csi.gif

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
The coach who made his name off of playing WBS players in prominent positions is now scared like a little baby to do it again.

Well, it makes sense, because if the coach makes a bad decision the team might do something bad like majorly underperform and lose a bunch of winnable games.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I can literally see the "who f***ing cares" attitude in a little chat bubble over every players head on the ice right now.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sully should be running two lines and Olek should be playing forward on one of them...

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Ruh hasn't made a pass all night. He just dumps it in to nobody. Riikola at least makes a pass. Go back to skill/speed. Get rid of Grant, Sheahan, ZAR, and Wilson. Get rid of Maatta.

I'd rather go full youth movement from WBS if we can't get anyone else. If you are leading in hits, that means you don't have the puck and dont have speed to win battles.

Man we need something. We look dead in the water. We don't look at all cohesive as a group either.

I'll be honest. If it wasn't for Sully having 2 Cups, JR would be making a coaching change right now. We look that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain