GDT: #17: Flyers vs Penguins | CEC | Wed, February 20th | 19:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Orpik was playing well until tonight. When is he going to be a physical defensemen again. Pens do need to get a right handed shot who can either snipe go to the net. Hopefully Shero can swing a nice trade.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
Guess we're trolling ourselves these days.

c4ea6f2e-1.jpg

You know you want to step off the ledge. I see through the facade.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
What is Milbury on about? Hooking a stick isn't illegal. Datsyuk has made a career out of it.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
That's a joke. That penalty was horrendous, and the fact they did not clear the puck at the end of the period was atrocious.

Flyers aren't even playing good, they have zero puck possession at all at even strength, and I'm still dumbfounded they scored on that powerplay.

Typical Flyers v Penguins ********.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Everyone saying the game is over...please leave. I'm sure most of us are sick of hearing this every time we get down in a game. Ton of hockey left, LGP.

We have watched the pens jump out to an early lead vs the flyers and have the flyers come back over over over over over again. I would think this is how most of the pens feel right now

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
...Milbury and Jones...my least favorite duo of all time. no mention of bs call that leads to Philly's lead taking goal, but they point out something Crosby did on Talbot's breakaway that wasn't a penalty that they try and convince the casuals that it was one...smfh

sexyllama

May 18, 2010
Who cares about the penalty.. we let them back in by ******** cherry picking with once again everyone leaving the zone to try and score. It's really not that hard.

Flyers have 2-3 in our zone and we have one with a bunch of clowns streaking down the ice looking for a stretch pass.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Remember when we used to have the Flyers' number? Those were good times.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I gotta get one thing off my chest and then you can all paint me as a Malkin apologist.

When you have a guy as talented as that, perhaps the only one on the team other than arguably Bennett, whose forte is not constant North-South hockey, and you constantly give his line Engelland-Bortuzzo, and you rarely ever succeeds in getting Malkin the puck coming through the neutral zone because the focus is to get it deep for dump ins that this line rarely ever gets to, then you are not getting the most you can from a world class player.

It is what it is. It has been like this most of the season. I keep on hating on it.

froods

I blame Paul Martin and Jack Johnson
Aug 28, 2009
Fort Erie, ON
I am sorry, but Orpik and Martin can't get the puck out when they are playing 4 on 5 every time Geno is out there. What the hell is his problem?

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Different date, same BS thats been happening for two years now.

It's times like these that the coach actually needs to coach and get his players heads put on right.

Every single game against the Flyers is the same ****ing script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad