GDT: #17: Flyers vs Penguins | CEC | Wed, February 20th | 19:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuburbanRhythm

WorldClassJagoff
May 6, 2002
Pittsburgh
Visit site
...Milbury and Jones...my least favorite duo of all time. no mention of bs call that leads to Philly's lead taking goal, but they point out something Crosby did on Talbot's breakaway that wasn't a penalty that they try and convince the casuals that it was one...smfh

I like closing my eyes during intermissions, and when I hear them, this is what I see in my mind

article-1005361-00c3ffbe00000578-7_468x328.jpg

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
Penguins are beyond idiotic for losing their emotions every PHI game. It's embarrassing.

Just play the FN game and skate away. You never win this S being the more skilled team. Skate away. Skate away.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So BB only got 3 shift that period but our 4th line who spends every second of every shift in our own end gets its regular shift

Go look at ES ice time for Malkin versus Kunitz and Dupuis if you really want to have fun. Bennett's ice management is child's play for Disco and Granato.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
They would be in the offensive zone if DB wouldn't put 'em against the top Flyers line. It makes zero sense. Lav has to be laughing when Bylsma matches Giroux with Adams/Vitale/Glass.

It's really stupid. Talk about loving your grinders too much. Bylsma has even come right out and said he likes to play that 4th against other team's top lines. It's so dumb it boggles the mind.

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
It's not over, but the boys have to play better than the second half of that period.

They have to get away from that Flyer ******** and start stepping up on these tricks.

I don't know about the Flyers starting all the garbage - seems pretty even to me. I wouldn't really worry about who starts all the bs it's who keeps their cool better.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I see what you're saying, but his line's leaving no outlet for any D. The choices they just gave to Martin was "dance those 4 guys and get us the puck while we stare at you." Horrible sequence by them. Incredibly impressive by Martin that he stalled that long.

What? Malkin, Neal and Cooke were all available to take a short pass from either Martin or Orpik. More than once on that sequence.

In any case this is not the play that defines anything of which I am saying. I am talking about our structured breakout. Notice how little Malkin gets the puck coming through the neutral zone with speed unless he picks up a lose puck by himself. And notice how much he sees off Engelland-Bortuzzo who will always look to send it up the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad