GDT: #17 | FLYERS (A) vs. Sabres (H) | Sat., Feb. 27 | 1:00 pm ET |ESPN+, SNE, SNO, SNP, MSG-B, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
He's playing?

kidding kidding kidding

giphy.gif

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
The Sabres are so bad it’s not even funny. I’ve been a fan of them for 30 years and I’m almost at the point of saying “f*** this team” and meaning it. This is the most uninspired I’ve ever seen them.
Being the hometown team I'd like a little more success for them, but not now that they're in the same division as Philly again. I work a block away from where their farm team plays so that's usually the only live hockey I get to see.

Reactions: MarkusKetterer

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
The Sabres are so bad it’s not even funny. I’ve been a fan of them for 30 years and I’m almost at the point of saying “f*** this team” and meaning it. This is the most uninspired I’ve ever seen them.

Man I remember *hating* your team during the Peca era, when both teams were pretty good (a lot of the hate was for Barnaby).
I sort of miss hating teams like that, it came from the rivalry being feisty.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Lindblom coming around would make quite the difference. I'll take any signs I can get.
I'm basically giving him the whole year to get back into whatever shape he was in before he started cancer treatment. Doing the same for NP.

If they bring positives, that's great, but I am keeping expectations low.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Hayes....so dumb on the 3 on 2.

Pass to the winger....go HARD to the net to draw the other Dman....other winger moves into the high spot for the pass.

EZPZ

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad