GDT: 17 Apr 2014: DIVISION SEMIFINALS - GAME 1 - Wild @ Avs - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
We pissed this game away, no doubt, but calm down man. Look at it this way: If we take game 2, we steal home ice. It sucks losing a totally winnable game like this, but oh well.

Oh, and nice job refs. Barrie goes bowling and no call. Not an excuse for the loss though. We pissed it away, plain and simple.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Brodziak -3

When will Yeo get that this 3rd line is not equipped to play against opponents top 2 lines? It happened last playoffs too.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
The epic fail of the Wild in that game.

bryzgalov-humongous-big-450x293.jpg

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
A lot of you guys are starting to look like Canuck's fans with all the whining about the refs. Hopefully the team doesn't buy into that attitude or they will start getting no calls like the Canucks.

This game is 100% on the Wild not the refs.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
Can someone explain to me how Barrie was able to plow over two players completely untouched and not get a call?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
A lot of you guys are starting to look like Canuck's fans with all the whining about the refs. Hopefully the team doesn't buy into that attitude or they will start getting no calls like the Canucks.

Agreed!

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Brodziak -3

When will Yeo get that this 3rd line is not equipped to play against opponents top 2 lines? It happened last playoffs too.

Brodziak and Granlund both disappointed me this game. Brodziak for the obvious reason. Granlund's head was a on a swivel and he was definitely gunshy.

Barkkonen

May 10, 2011
So what do you guys think about Bryz? thought he let few relatively easy ones tonight.. Not that defense was that much better, but seemed like he could've atleast stop 1 of those 2 when wild led 4-2.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Seriously how do Minnesota teams always invent new ways to lose games they're on track to win?

Gary Anderson. Favre's interception. Joe Mauer's phantom double. Nick Punto getting picked off third. Everything about the end of this game, from the atrocious officiating to the even-more-atrocious defensive zone play.

And why is it that the moment something unfortunate like that happens, they're completely doomed and everyone knows it?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Brodziak and Granlund both disappointed me this game. Brodziak for the obvious reason. Granlund's head was a on a swivel and he was definitely gunshy.

First game back for Granlund... he's getting back up to speed. He played decent, and had some good pressure, he'll get back to where he was.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

Spot on. Wild lost to themselves.

OpRedDawn*

wild suckage and the refs both played parts. Doesn't have to be 100% either way. That said, the wild are a joke and should be swept for allowing that lead slip away. NHL breaths a sigh of relief with that win

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Well.. That loss sucks.. Let's hot Saturday turns out different. Hard to come back from a loss like that. Can't blame anyone but ourselves. Once again.. Three minutes of an empty net... I mean seriously? Ughh.. idk how I stand to do this to myself over and over again. Just hope for a better game the next time... I hope. I hope everyone has a goodnight. It's nice to be able to commiserate with other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad