GDT: 17 Apr 2014: DIVISION SEMIFINALS - GAME 1 - Wild @ Avs - 8:30PM CDT/4:30AM Suomi

Status
Not open for further replies.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal

:sc09:
CENTRAL DIVISION SEMIFINALS - GAME 1

16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

:wild @ :avs

April 17, 2014
8:30PM CDT / 4:30AM Suomi
Colisée Pepsi

TV Listings:
Minnesota / border states if you normally get FSN: FSN only
Colorado: ALT only
Rest of the US: CNBC only
US Online: NBCSports.com (requires cable TV login; may not work in FSN/ALT territory)
Canada: TSN (English), RDS (Français)

---

Apparently I'm allowed 24 images per post. I've used three, so that leaves 21 to go:

NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg
NjRZ5Fb.jpg

Perfect. Suck it, Patrick.

Wild Lines:
Parise - Koivu - Coyle
Moulson - Granlund - Pominville
Cooke - Brodziak - Niederreiter
Veilleux - Haula - McCormick

Suter - Spurgeon
Scandella - Brodin
Stoner - Prosser

Bryzgalov
Kuemper (Game Time Decision)
Curry

Healthy Scratches: Heatley, Fontaine, Rupp (Susp. Gms 1-3)

Injuries: Brodziak Likely (Lower Body), Kuemper DTD (Upper Body), Ballard DTD (Groin), Harding DTD (Illness), Backstrom LTIR (Abdominal Surgery), Zucker LTIR (Leg)

Avs Lines:

(As of Tuesday Practice, per Denver Post)

O’Reilly-MacKinnon-Parenteau
Landeskog-Stastny-McGinn
Talbot-Cliché-McLeod
Bordeleau-Malone-Carey

Holden-Johnson
Barrie-Guenin
Benoit-Elliott

Varlamov
Giguere

Injuries: McLeod Likely (Ankle), Hejda Likely (Upper Body), Barrie Likely (Upper Body), Mitchell DTD (Head), Duchene Out for 1st Round (Knee)

#AnyoneButThem

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Playoffs? Don't talk me about playoffs...

...wait. It's playoff time! Ho-lee ****. All you Finnish gentlemen, setup your alarm clocks to 4:30, I've done mine already. We get the first two games in eastertime so no jobs to worry about.

Billy Mays Here*

Zach and Mikko need to show up this time, Bryz better be on his game, and we need at least one win in Colorado before game three if we stand a chance of winning this series.

Sko Wild!!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Zach and Mikko need to show up this time, Bryz better be on his game, and we need at least one win in Colorado before game three if we stand a chance of winning this series.

Sko Wild!!

Technically we only need 1 win in Colorado... period... for the series. If we don't get it in the first 2 games there, as long as we hold serve at home, we can pick it up later.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.

You know I actually did that for fun one year. Made an effigy of the Nordiques logo and burned it for sillyness and boredom cause I wanted them to fail miserably in the playoffs that year.

Next year they moved to Colorado. Oops.

Sorry, QC, my mojo was too strong :(

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
You know I actually did that for fun one year. Made an effigy of the Nordiques logo and burned it for sillyness and boredom cause I wanted them to fail miserably in the playoffs that year.

Next year they moved to Colorado. Oops.

Sorry, QC, my mojo was too strong :(

Work that mojo on the Avs! Who cares if it ends up "too" strong!

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
But if I do it again that franchise might flee to Saskatoon or something, and I'd feel even worse :cry:

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Would love a sweep in this series. Think it would silence quite a few vocal haters from all around the league. But that's OK; I won't hold my breath. I will put up with taking it in 5 or 6. Let's hope for a healthy, productive series.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
Would love a sweep in this series. Think it would silence quite a few vocal haters from all around the league. But that's OK; I won't hold my breath. I will put up with taking it in 5 or 6. Let's hope for a healthy, productive series.

I'm right there with you. We should win this series by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad