MORE
Infograph
Game Summary

BUFvsSTL-IG.jpg

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Good game. It was nice to see some of Buffalo's young talent up close.

Ennis is great. Myers had a rough night even before Schwartz poster-ized him on that SH goal. He just looked awkward out there. But I'm most impressed with Neuvirth. He's a solid goalie, and showed a lot of fight.

I didn't mind the chippiness. Its nice to see Buffalo answer that as a team. Steen can get pissy, and he seemed to be that way last night. I didn't see whatever it was he was reacting to.

Not a fan of the spear, but the 5MM was called. It was a shame for the game to end that way, since Buffalo fought the game closer than the score will reflect.

Good luck with the rebuild. Its nice to see so many avid fans active here when the team is not really going to win many games this season.

BretterThanYou

Sep 17, 2006
Collinsville IL
Good game. It was nice to see some of Buffalo's young talent up close.

Ennis is great. Myers had a rough night even before Schwartz poster-ized him on that SH goal. He just looked awkward out there. But I'm most impressed with Neuvirth. He's a solid goalie, and showed a lot of fight.

I didn't mind the chippiness. Its nice to see Buffalo answer that as a team. Steen can get pissy, and he seemed to be that way last night. I didn't see whatever it was he was reacting to.

Not a fan of the spear, but the 5MM was called. It was a shame for the game to end that way, since Buffalo fought the game closer than the score will reflect.

Good luck with the rebuild. Its nice to see so many avid fans active here when the team is not really going to win many games this season.

Blues fan here who was going to share his sentiments as well. But, 2MM beat me to it and said everything I had intended to say. Can't wait to see you guys in a few years with a "permanently injured due to one fight" McDavid (NBCSN is ignorant), and other players from this rebuild. I'm a guy who likes the Sabres, so yeah.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Blues fan here who was going to share his sentiments as well. But, 2MM beat me to it and said everything I had intended to say. Can't wait to see you guys in a few years with a "permanently injured due to one fight" McDavid (NBCSN is ignorant), and other players from this rebuild. I'm a guy who likes the Sabres, so yeah.

NBCSN is such an embarrassment.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Well, at least you guys already have McDavid, but unfortunately he's going to have to be on IR for a few weeks about 10 months before he can suit up for you guys lol.

The Sabres have always been my East team, maybe because of LaFontaine was there when I started watching hockey as a kid or maybe the jerseys or maybe Hasek, so I'm glad you guys are on the right track. You can definitely see some of the talent for you guys. Really looking forward to seeing the type of player that Girgensons develops into. Nice to see teams do proper rebuilds by getting all types of players instead of just relying on the offensive forwards from the top of their drafts.

Good luck in the future, and it shouldn't be too much longer for you guys to start competing for Atlantic division championships and eventually the Cup.

Really think Nolan is the right coach for these transition years to get the right mentality in the players. Last night was definitely how a rebuilding team should play, and if it wasn't for the spearing penalty, the score would've reflected that better.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas

Can someone fill me in on the NBCSN struff? I didn't watch the game, so what were they talking about?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Can someone fill me in on the NBCSN struff? I didn't watch the game, so what were they talking about?

McDavid injured his hand in a fight, and they led with more bad news for Buffalo. Not sure what is worse by NBCSN, completely disrespecting the Sabres like that or thinking a possibly broken hand in November will mean anything in the long run.

BowieSabresFan

Nov 18, 2010
McDavid injured his hand in a fight, and they led with more bad news for Buffalo. Not sure what is worse by NBCSN, completely disrespecting the Sabres like that or thinking a possibly broken hand in November will mean anything in the long run.

Maybe we should also explain the draft rules to the NBCSN announcers, so they understand the Sabres (assuming they finish last) only have a 20% chance at McDavid. That much information might overload their brains though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad