GDT: #17 – Sabres at Blues – Tue Nov 11, 8:00PM ET – NBCSN – WGR

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
wow :amazed::shakehead

o wait I have an agenda against Neuvirth

HE SUCKS THIS WAS ALL HIS HOUSE
cmon I can't take a pot shot without having a agenda lol This was actually sarcasm because of that enroth and Neuvirth post but since I'm on my phone I can't really add the sarcasm face.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Oh, I thought this was for the second set of fighting at the beginning of the 3rd. Whoops.

Ya no, Stokes was mad, because he apparently doesn't see Myers get grabbed by a ref and a blue immediately upon getting in the scrum. Then stokes is upset that Myers, the damn dirty coward, doesn't see the fight happening behind him. Then when he does see it, he waits to see if Ennis is handling himself, which he was. Then when it goes even a little against Ennis and Myers reaches for him, Stokes is mad that Myers doesn't rip free of that weak punk ass ***** Jackman, who stokes doesn't seem to know is one of the tougher guys in the league, who has a full grip with both hands on Myers one arm and yanks him back the second he even tries to go for Ennis, because Myers didn't try enough due to his bladder leaking all over his body in abject fear. Meanwhile, despite the calls for how poor Ennis was left to die at the mercy of the Road Warrior, Alexander Steen, Ennis managed to survive with seemingly no damage. Ennis took maybe one to two punches in the face, and because of his super heart and disgust at the giant puss Myers, he actually protected himself like a real man, something Myers wouldn't know about, and managed to take down the slightly bigger man that he initiated a fight against. Perchance it was Ennis' provocative pushing that led to his pugilistic partaking, but providentially no pain was procured from portly Steen. To be fair I don't think Steen is fat. But he is a really dangerous guy I can promise you that....

omglolnub

Jun 21, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Ya no, Stokes was mad, because he apparently doesn't see Myers get grabbed by a ref and a blue immediately upon getting in the scrum. Then stokes is upset that Myers, the damn dirty coward, doesn't see the fight happening behind him. Then when he does see it, he waits to see if Ennis is handling himself, which he was. Then when it goes even a little against Ennis and Myers reaches for him, Stokes is mad that Myers doesn't rip free of that weak punk ass ***** Jackman, who stokes doesn't seem to know is one of the tougher guys in the league, who has a full grip with both hands on Myers one arm and yanks him back the second he even tries to go for Ennis, because Myers didn't try enough due to his bladder leaking all over his body in abject fear. Meanwhile, despite the calls for how poor Ennis was left to die at the mercy of the Road Warrior, Alexander Steen, Ennis managed to survive with seemingly no damage. Ennis took maybe one to two punches in the face, and because of his super heart and disgust at the giant puss Myers, he actually protected himself like a real man, something Myers wouldn't know about, and managed to take down the slightly bigger man that he initiated a fight against. Perchance it was Ennis' provocative pushing that led to his pugilistic partaking, but providentially no pain was procured from portly Steen. To be fair I don't think Steen is fat. But he is a really dangerous guy I can promise you that....

Don't forget about Hodgson, cause you know he had something to do with all this... :laugh:

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY

I was JUST about to type this :laugh:

Nice post.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

Today, a winner is you. :laugh:

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011

JJ beats me to a point and then you do this. F-it y'all got me beat in life.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC

Whatever you have to tell yourself to make you feel comfortable with your "no. 1" defenseman...

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Whatever you have to tell yourself to make you feel comfortable with your "no. 1" defenseman...

There are plenty of legitimate criticisms one can make of Myers without having to go into distorted realities (which is putting it mildly).

asmeus

Sep 28, 2011
Latvia
As for Girgs "hugging" during that altercation,

he might be worried about his jaw, that was broken.
Maybe he is warned not to do anything like that.

From his character, I doubt he would avoid fighting without a reason.

Wisent42

Jan 9, 2012
Södertälje

I didn't watch the game but I would expect Girgs headlocking someone to look something like this:

how-elephants-deal-with-harassment.gif

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo

Yeah, no.

He really doesn't like fighting. In fact, he's been trying to avoid them to the point where it's getting pretty obvious now. And maybe that's a smart move, because he's not very good at it. :)

Wisent42

Jan 9, 2012
Södertälje
Yeah, no.

He really doesn't like fighting. In fact, he's been trying to avoid them to the point where it's getting pretty obvious now. And maybe that's a smart move, because he's not very good at it. :)

I don't think that's true at all. I think it's that his might is so great that if he punched someone, that person would instantly die. With great powers comes great responsibilities, you know.

I also hear he once chased Chuck Norris up a tree.
Legend of Zemgus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad