Prospect Info: #166 Overall, LW Josh Filmon, Swift Current WHL

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Loving this pick.

Seems to score a lot of interior goals, which is much needed here. Reminds me of Alex Killorn.

A couple of those goals, he's got some Matthews-esque contortion going on to get the puck through a screen and create a better shooting angle.

Those highlights make want to prepare a care package of frozen steaks and pasta for him. He’s so skinny lol.

Reactions: StevenToddIves

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
The dude wasn’t kidding about being lanky, there’s a lot to fill out so I believe it.

Well it's not that I don't believe he put on 20 pounds. I think it's a certainty he did. I'm laughing at the "of muscle" part. That's just not how that actually works so it's always funny to see people say that.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Believe me I don’t doubt he put on significant muscle, but a large percentage of that is always fat

Yeah, I changed my post, I realized you might have meant the muscle part. I think there’s a real chance it was weight and the interviewer added muscle because it sounds cooler.

He was Ichabod Crane after shooting up, he put on some muscle.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Yes sir. 6'3" I believe and just 160 lbs

1662831596935.png

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
The only true measure of a players height is if I meet them and I have to look up or down at him.

The angle of my head determines how ridiculous their height listing is. It’s almost never correct and mostly ranges from slightly off to a complete joke.
I would the prospects combine measurements to be pretty accurate. After that, it's anyone's guess.

The eye test is not always great. I'm 6'4" but I don't look it cause I slouch. I think you learn to do that growing up so you don't hit your head on things when you're that tall.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I would the prospects combine measurements to be pretty accurate. After that, it's anyone's guess.

The eye test is not always great. I'm 6'4" but I don't look it cause I slouch. I think you learn to do that growing up so you don't hit your head on things when you're that tall.
I’m 6’2” and can only base this on standing in front of or next to player at autograph events but the number of guys listed at around 6’2” that were definitely shorter than me is large.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
I`m 6`0, 196-198. 150 push ups(75 in a row before the job and 75 after) and 50-70 pull ups (start with 20 and than go down) through the day, plus push ups on the bars. Every second day. I don't look very impressive because I have a big head and ass. Genethic.
Better a big ass than a pancake ass.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I think we are all getting closer than we have ever been. 1st it was posting about our dogs and cats (which I forgot to show pictures of my new pup) and now it’s giving out our measurements 🤣. I feel like we are getting to the hfboards version of A/S/L 😂. I do like long walks on the beach.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00