16 team east conference

TML 13

Oct 19, 2013
They don't deserve playoffs. We should have higher standards than this.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
Looks pretty dumb now. I think we are in if detroit and columbus were still in the west. The fact that two extra teams are fighting us now makes this bullcrap.

Don't find excuses for this collection of individuals. They would have found and even more epic way out of the playoffs. Other than two teams the east is wide open. I wouldn't be shocked if these guys were all demoted to the AHL and they found a way to miss those playoffs too.:laugh:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Sens fan lurking your board

but i gotta post and say I agree, it is completely unfair having 14 teams out west and 16 in the east, even if they add two teams this off season, it will never take back how the eastern conference got screwed this year, sadly we have to live with this for 2 more seasons at least ( i think )

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Close this thread please.

We suck. NJ AND Washington are ahead of us AND Ottawa could soon pass us.

We can't make the playoffs if there were 9 teams in the East.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

but i gotta post and say I agree, it is completely unfair having 14 teams out west and 16 in the east, even if they add two teams this off season, it will never take back how the eastern conference got screwed this year, sadly we have to live with this for 2 more seasons at least ( i think )

No. The OP is completely wrong.

Loser mentality to think that way.

Leafs choked. No other explanation.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

our defense is **** and our players are a bunch of lazy ****s and this is what you come up with :facepalm:

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Looks pretty dumb now. I think we are in if detroit and columbus were still in the west. The fact that two extra teams are fighting us now makes this bullcrap.

Even if Detroit and Columbus were removed Leafs would still be out behind WC teams Washington and NJ.

Teams that can't play defense and are in the bottom 5 of the league in goals against don't make the playoffs no matter how many teams are in each conference.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Leafs are in even if they would have won 3 of 8 during the losing streak. They pissed the playoffs away. Plain and simple. They were 2nd in the division FFS.

gamer1035

Feb 14, 2012
if you want to finish 7-11 you have huge problems. i want a team that makes the playoffs with ease and competes for the cup, not a team that struggles to make the playoffs in a conference where half the teams still make it

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004

The sens wouldn't make the playoffs in the west either. Hell if the Sens switched with the Jets and played in the central against Blues, Avs, Hawks, Stars, Wilds and Preds 5 times a year each, they might be bottom 3 in the league.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
QQ. This team SUCKS! Theres no one to blame but this pitiful team, who decides to win 2 of their last 12 games. FRANSON SUCKS TOO!

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
"We would have got in if Columbus and Detroit were in the West" is not something that anyone should be holding onto heading in the summer as some form of consolation.

They collapsed. Hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad