Injury Report: 16-17 Vol. 1 (Updates in 1st Post) | Kunitz Week-to-Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
How does Kunitz go from feeling fine, to being week-to-week with a lower body injury?

Not that I'm complaining. It's just so weird with this team. Player is fine one day, out for months the next.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
How does Kunitz go from feeling fine, to being week-to-week with a lower body injury?

Not that I'm complaining. It's just so weird with this team. Player is fine one day, out for months the next.

He was probably trying to push through something and wouldn't/couldn't admit to himself that he was injured.

Look at Duper. Dude couldn't admit to himself that he was going to seriously hurt his quality of life (or worse) if he didn't stop playing hockey. At this stage of their careers, guys can do crazy things to keep playing.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Hopefully when the Kunitz and Dupuis contracts run out, that will be the end of players who try and try and try some more to play through injury for this organization, all the while really hurting the team in the process.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011

He's like the Black Knight, eh? Only a flesh wound :laugh:

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Murray is kind of doing it to Fleury I think.

While I get what you are saying, its even more than that.

Dak Prescott is the early front runner for the MVP of the league. He is killing it out there. He was 27/36 with 3 or 4 TD's and no INT yesterday. Thats ridiculous.

Murray has great numbers, to be sure. Its too early to tell if he could win the MVP but it would seem highly unlikely.

For Pretzel to come in and be put into the MVP conversation .. even if it was game 1 .. like .. has that EVER happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad