Injury Report: 16-17 Vol. 1 (Updates in 1st Post) | Kunitz Week-to-Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
i'm so tired of kunitz faking injuries to boost his ****ing perception and get free days off

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
He's so bad that the org concluded he's injured without bothering to check.

This pretty much sums up Kunitz. His performance is so brutal that the club immediately figured it had to be due to injury.

Pens: "Kunitz's play is suffering due to a fractured leg and two broken wrists."

Kunitz: "Wait, what? I feel better than I have in years!"

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
This pretty much sums up Kunitz. His performance is so brutal that the club immediately figured it had to be due to injury.

Pens: "Kunitz's play is suffering due to a fractured leg and two broken wrists."

Kunitz: "Wait, what? I feel better than I have in years!"

Man... a lot of the time I assume that his back, knees or something must be shot. Meanwhile, he's in perfect health and thinks he has a couple more years in him.

EliteGoaltending

Jan 7, 2016
Actually, management and coaching staff seems to have no problem with Kunitz's game, which is the most troubling thing.
The media and casual fans thinking that Kunitz is playing good, is not that surprising.

Kunitz is 37 and he's not Matt Cullen. Even Cullen wouldn't look so good in a permanent top 6 role, as he does in his role on the 4th line.

It would be interesting to hear the comments of JR and Sullivan in response to some analysis about Kunitz's game that people are posting here.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Actually, management and coaching staff seems to have no problem with Kunitz's game, which is the most troubling thing.
The media and casual fans thinking that Kunitz is playing good, is not that surprising.

Kunitz is 37 and he's not Matt Cullen. Even Cullen wouldn't look so good in a permanent top 6 role, as he does in his role on the 4th line.

It would be interesting to hear the comments of JR and Sullivan in response to some analysis about Kunitz's game that people are posting here.

We are all stupid.

Craig Adams and Rob Scuderi because Glass.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
If they're spreading the stars out, Kunitz and Rust with Malkin is fine with me for now.

I'd like to see Guentzel called up before Christmas and see if he can make us a bit deeper on LW.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Wasn't the recovery 6-8 months? Surgery was (reported on) June 17th, and would put him at a mid-December return at the earliest.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Wasn't the recovery 6-8 months? Surgery was (reported on) June 17th, and would put him at a mid-December return at the earliest.

Most speculation from credible sources that I have seen, has been early Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->