GDT: #15| Toronto @ Pittsburgh | Sat. Nov 12 7PM | Down the Rabbit Hole...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
It amazes me how they can play so poorly for such long stretches yet still win convincingly.

They weren't playing poorly. After the 5 minute mark, they were tilting the ice, coming in waves. Sometimes, it's one line that overwhelmingly tilts things. Other times, it's 2 on 3. Tonight it was Sid's line and Geno's line. Like Murray freezing pucks, it wears on an opponent. This is the EXACT formula from last year.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I was a yuge advocate of Rust after watching him in college. Totally thought he was just a bottom 6er with a hint of top 6er when injuries occur. He may still be that, but he's much better than I expected.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
They weren't playing poorly. After the 5 minute mark, they were tilting the ice, coming in waves. Sometimes, it's one line that overwhelmingly tilts things. Other times, it's 2 on 3. Tonight it was Sid's line and Geno's line. Like Murray freezing pucks, it wears on an opponent. This is the EXACT formula from last year.

It always looks much better with MM, but I agree, two lines been soild, once the third line picks up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad