GDT: #15| Toronto @ Pittsburgh | Sat. Nov 12 7PM | Down the Rabbit Hole...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibar726

Aug 6, 2013
Alice_Opening_v1b.jpg

Alice_Offense1_v2_R.jpg

Alice_Offense2_v2_R.jpg

Alice_Defense2a.jpg

Alice_Opponent_v2.jpg

Edit: Revised to fix Pens logo, and adjust Pens lines to ones used during Friday's practice. Still awaiting goalie confirmation. Will update Toronto once those lines are revealed as apparently 3-4 players are being shuffled in since the Flyers game. (Praying they don't use their AHL call-up goalie!)
Edit 2: Toronto updated based on speculation...no morning skate for them to confirm anything.

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Amazing GDT!

Gotta love how Sheary is the Dormouse. :laugh:

Edit: He even has a loose eye! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Top notch GDT thread as usual.

I'm lucky I know how to turn on my computer let alone do the fantastic work you and others do when it comes to making GDT.

ETA

Aug 8, 2008
Both my wife and I were laughing our heads off at this one.
Major kudos.

...took me a while to find MAF - lol

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Awesome GDT...someone on the Pens needs to get a mad hat trick just to do it justice...

High Flying Birds

Aug 29, 2009
Victoria, B.C
Great GDT haha.

It'd be nice to open the floodgates against a young and inexperienced Leafs team. A vintage 6 point night for Sid or Geno would be nice to see unfold.

Isvestia

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Edit: Revised to fix Pens logo, and adjust Pens lines to ones used during Friday's practice. Still awaiting goalie confirmation. Will update Toronto once those lines are revealed as apparently 3-4 players are being shuffled in since the Flyers game. (Praying they don't use their AHL call-up goalie!)

Leaf fan here (be gentle). I think this is probably the best GDT I've seen. :handclap::handclap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Great GDT!

Hopefully the Pens can take advantage of an inexperienced team that's also playing the second night of a back-to-back. Leafs beat the Flyers last night, but most of that was due to Mason looking like a sieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad