GDT: #15|T...for Time to Leaf|Toronto St. Maple Arenas vs. Penguins|11.14.14|19:37 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Polak looks like...I dunno what he looks like, but I don't want his face on my tv any more.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Methinks Carlyle took the Leafs for a Mike Babcock tutorial in interference over the summer, because it's that blatant right now.

drpepper

Dec 10, 2013
Because Letang pinched in a bit and Hornqvist covered for him.

Letang was the other point. Plus, he was also on the point on the earlier powerplays at times, and Malkin has been downlow more frequently.

I can't tell if it is a deliberate change or a scramble situation. Either way it's stupid

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Methinks Carlyle took the Leafs for a Mike Babcock tutorial in interference over the summer, because it's that blatant right now.

They've been doing it all night, it's aggravating in a game with so many phantom calls.

Rocket of Russia

Needs more Tang
Mar 8, 2012
USA
Beautiful pass from Bennett. How did that get through?

Pathetic slapshot from Scuderi. Like possibly middle school slapper bad.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Letang was the other point. Plus, he was also on the point on the earlier powerplays at times, and Malkin has been downlow more frequently.

I can't tell if it is a deliberate change or a scramble situation. Either way it's stupid

Scramble. Malkin going low is fine . . . there are three other forwards of equal or better defensive acumen to rotate high.

Letang never should go low. Then again, I can't say he isn't more of a liability at the point than any of the 4 forwards on the PP, so maybe it isn't that big a deal.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Does Dupuis have a history with Phaneuf? He's been going after him all game, it's weird. In a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad