GDT: #15 | Penguins vs Islanders | 02/18/21 | 7:00PM ET

Who will score the 1st goal tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Maybe chemistry too.

Malkin and Zucker have been in the same universe this period.

I think it's more that Zucker has been watching/talking to Rust and he started playing his game. Malkin can find anyone on the ice and the puck follows him. What he can't play with are people who constantly defer to him and play with no confidence.

Reactions: KIRK

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Is there some sort of suspension for that? Trotz is out i know. Whats the rule on that in the final minutes?

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Typical Islanders. Throwing a fit when getting killed.

They give up the EN, and then the Buzzsaw line is just ragdolling them in their own end, barely breaking a sweat. I knew this crap was going to happen.

Matheson even gave an apology after he knocked Barzal down :laugh: Stupid whiny bitches.

Also, thanks to the Isles for letting us beat them soundly, and then winding our guys up. Especially Geno. We should be thanking them.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
Malkin ffs just let them cry like the bitches they are, don't get tangled up with them you bonehead

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Is there some sort of suspension for that? Trotz is out i know. Whats the rule on that in the final minutes?
They put a rule in a few years ago about "sending a message" when you're down late in a game. Don't think it gets enforced much. He did get an extra 10 though.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
No class Isles. But they want to send a message for next game I guess. What message IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad