GDT: #15|If You're Sad and Like Beer, I'm Your Lady|Penguins @ Jets|2.15.13|19:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Adams finishes what others start.

FOr those of you at home-- Craig Adams - Eric Tangradi Statwatch
Goals - Adams 2 Goals, 1 cup, Tangradi - I'll GET YOU NEXT TIME, DAN BYLSMA!
Assists - psh, what? Pass to Glass? Tangradi-- LOOK MAN, IT'S HARD SEEING YOUR EX AT THE BAR
Fights- Adams Standing 8 count Tangradi- .....

Final Score - You Suckas.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
I've never been so pissed when winning the game. WHAT THE **** WAS THAT? WHY WASNT CROSBY THERE FOR THE ****ING FACEOFF? MALKIN PLAYED AMAZING THIS GAME BUT HE LETS UP ONE FACEOFF AND ITS A GOAL......**** THIS.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
I've never been so pissed when winning the game. WHAT THE **** WAS THAT? WHY WASNT CROSBY THERE FOR THE ****ING FACEOFF? MALKIN PLAYED AMAZING THIS GAME BUT HE LETS UP ONE FACEOFF AND ITS A GOAL......**** THIS.

Cry some more when your team won. Good road game by your guys, but bloody hell, the Jets couldn't hit the net.

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA

71 had to stay on the ice, no?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I seriously think James Neal might win a Rocket Richard this year. He's that good and Crosby and Malkin spend half the powerplay just trying to set him up.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
Here's a funny factoid I just looked up on NHL.com: Last time Craig Adams scored 2 goals in a game was when he played for Carolina on OCT 13 '06 , against none other than the Atlanta Thrashers. :laugh:

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston

Because Letang iced the puck. Malkin puts up a terrible effort on the FO, all 5 guys go to the puck and leave Ladd wide open infront of the net.

****ing bull ****.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I will say also that I'm glad Craig Adams got that goal because he had a great game and deserved it but it's frustrating to not have Sid out there in an empty net situation. He's good defensively and those empty net points could be the difference in an art ross race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad