NFL: 15 female employees report sexual harassment by several Washington executives

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Not to mention that if Snyder would have been forced to sell over this, that would have set a precedent that the NFL would have been forced to follow for the rest of the owners.

And why would that be a bad thing? Maybe it would be a reason for owners to not act like assholes. The NBA certainly didn't care about setting a precedent with Donald Sterling

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
What about John Gruden?

What about our name change??

Just look at my hands, just look at my hands…

Rich getting away with something because they’re rich. What else is new.

Sep 19, 2008
Man, I can't imagine going to bat for Dan Snyder the way you do.
iu

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
How do the NFL owners just sit around and let Dan Snyder just literally make a fool out of himself and the league?

Can they force him to sell? I think Washington fans have seen quite enough of Snyder.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
How do the NFL owners just sit around and let Dan Snyder just literally make a fool out of himself and the league?

Can they force him to sell? I think Washington fans have seen quite enough of Snyder.

They could, but that would then set a precedent. And given other stories about other teams (i.e. Kraft's misadventures in a Florida "spa," voyeur cams on the Cowboys cheerleaders, etc.), I doubt any other owner wants to be in a position where they would be forced to sell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad