GDT: #15 – Oilers at Sabres – Fri Nov 7, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, BELL TV – WGR

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Just a coincidence that he comes back in and the Oil w/o Hall gets 52 SOG? Nope!

Please, the entire team played like crap. You don't give that many shots up because Strachan came out :laugh:

Do you even grasp the utter absurdity of that assertion?

My god the agendas just rule the day on here.

Like on the 3rd goal. The Mess turns the puck over on a horrible play along the wall. Then Zads gets caught flat footed and gets toasted. Then gives up on the play. Yet nothing about Zads on that goal. Just bashing The Mess (rightfully so I might add).

Or that Risto had a tough night in our end at times. On the goal Benoit title screwed the pooch on in front. That goal starts with Risto badly losing a battle along the wall. Then Ennis losing a battle the Benoit ****ing up. All 3 things led to the goal.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Like on the 3rd goal. The Mess turns the puck over on a horrible play along the wall. Then Zads gets caught flat footed and gets toasted. Then gives up on the play. Yet nothing about Zads on that goal. Just bashing The Mess (rightfully so I might add).

Both defensemen utterly sucked on that play. Mess with the awful giveaway, Zads with the horrendous play on the mini 2-on-1 and then Mess not catching up (did he try?).

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Please, the entire team played like crap. You don't give that many shots up because Strachan came out :laugh:

Do you even grasp the utter absurdity of that assertion?

My god the agendas just rule the day on here.

Okay. You can win since you have all of the knowledge and I'm absurd. :laugh:

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Was just browsing the Oilers post game thread. Looks like a lot of posters still want to tank and are upset with the win. This is after 9 years of no playoffs. 1 more and they break the record for longest streak. I hope we don't get to that point...

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Both defensemen utterly sucked on that play. Mess with the awful giveaway, Zads with the horrendous play on the mini 2-on-1 and then Mess not catching up (did he try?).

Neither dman tried to catch up on that play. It was a pathetic effort from both of them.

McPaul*

I'm sorry, I know it's tough losing so many games (been there) and I kmow its too early to judge the trade, but when CoHo is mentioned 9 times in a gdt, it just makes me smile.

Hope mcdavid makes you guys feel good watching hockey again next year.

Baccus

Garage League filled with Mickey Mouse teams
Feb 18, 2014
How do you take something that hasnt been issued.?

Do you think he hasn't been assigned because he's shown so much here, or that his agent/KHL have let it be known they'd put up a fight/resist signing his waiver and the Sabres aren't willing to risk losing control?

I don't really care, but I can't see another explanation for him being up still, with them having 2 other D men up.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Do you think he hasn't been assigned because he's shown so much here, or that his agent/KHL have let it be known they'd put up a fight/resist signing his waiver and the Sabres aren't willing to risk losing control?

I don't really care, but I can't see another explanation for him being up still, with them having 2 other D men up.

Its lready been stated the KHLL team hasnt granted a release. They're probably trying to get him themselves.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Its lready been stated the KHLL team hasnt granted a release. They're probably trying to get him themselves.

I wish we could get more clarity on this. His KHL team definitely didn't grant him a release. But I'm under the impression they (Zads' management) haven't asked for one. There was also something brought up that Zads camp AND his KHL team have to sign off. And that neither of the two have.

Baccus

Garage League filled with Mickey Mouse teams
Feb 18, 2014

And if his agent had told the KHL team that he wanted to go to juniors?

My point is its hard not to believe Zads isn't an equal part of the issue since both him & the KHL team have to sign off on him going back to London. I fully understand him wanting to stay up, and don't blame him for using the leverage, but I'm not going to ignore the situation its creating.

I don't think he's ready for even this terrible team, but maybe he'll get sent to the World Juniors.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
And if his agent had told the KHL team that he wanted to go to juniors?

My point is its hard not to believe Zads isn't an equal part of the issue since both him & the KHL team have to sign off on him going back to London. I fully understand him wanting to stay up, and don't blame him for using the leverage, but I'm not going to ignore the situation its creating.

I don't think he's ready for even this terrible team, but maybe he'll get sent to the World Juniors.

Check out the Zadorov thread (Post #508). I posted the most detailed article on the topic that I have seen so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad