Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v7) Next Game: Vs KC|May 29|7pm ET/4pm PT| Shields vs Dickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Cant believe we're going to lose our winning streak because Reyes couldnt make an easy throw to first... ****ing dumb

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
and that will probably do it. Redmond is ****ing brutal. Would rather Stroman up in the bullpen.

Maybe our bats can bail us out again :dunno:

mikebel111*

Well that is bad
Lets see if team can recover
That is a spirit breaker

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
To many mistakes tonight, picked off twice, kept Dickey in to long and Reyes with the error. This is the kind of game that will give everyone a kick in their *****.

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
Sigh...still can't get over how brutal Redmond is. Can't stand him or Santos. Glad one of them isn't pitching for us right now.

tamle

Nov 13, 2013
Geez, he missed his spot again (other side of plate). Lucky, it was a ground out. -sighs-

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah, that's exactly what I said. :rolleyes:

Btw, do you think his offence warrants 22 million for the next 3 seasons?

His D is fine. He has made a couple mistakes the past couple games. **** happens.

Please Stop trying to throw the guy under the bus. He wins us way more games then he loses us

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
I still don't understand that HBP. He was offering at it, if he wasn't, it wouldn't have hit him...

TheThrill81*

His D is fine. He has made a couple mistakes the past couple games. **** happens.

Please Stop trying to throw the guy under the bus. He wins us way more games then he loses us

Fine, if a player makes a mistake I won't comment on it. Happy? God forbid anyone speaks the truth, otherwise they're automatically accused of throwing players under the bus.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Yeah, that's exactly what I said. :rolleyes:

Btw, do you think his offence warrants 22 million for the next 3 seasons?

I don't think anybody's offence warrants 22 million but alas, people receive that salary. Just know that he provides a table-setter for this team and makes us better with him in the lineup than without him.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
I thought the same thing. I am curious as to what the ump told Gibby

Probably that, if the pitcher can't command a pitch against a batter trying to bunt he doesn't deserve to get the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA