Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v7) Next Game: Vs KC|May 29|7pm ET/4pm PT| Shields vs Dickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I tried finding a similar play to Bautista's on youtube and I can't find a viedo of someone grounding out to the right fielder

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
Worst case scenario is this game goes on and on and they have to go with Happ after Redmond gets 4 innings.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
and to extra innings we go.

Redmond on to pitch. Only 1 guy left in the pen. Cecil.

(well McGowan is there, but he was ruled unavailable, so we won't be using him unless we get desperate)

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Worst case scenario is this game goes on and on and they have to go with Happ after Redmond gets 4 innings.

doubt they'd go with Happ. Who's turn is it for the side session today? Buerhle or Hutch? Usually when the bullpen runs out the pitcher who's supposed to have his side session that day just pitches his side session in the actual game, but that wouldn't be much more than an inning or 2 before it changes from a side session to something that actually delays his next start.

tamle

Nov 13, 2013
As much as I like Reyes, I've always been nervous every time he makes a long throw to first.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
If it had happened later in the weekend they might have used Hendricks. With the offday on Monday they actually don't need him for his next start, but where he went yesterday that's probably not an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad