Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v5) Next Game: @ Bos|May 20|7pm ET/4pm PT| Happ vs Doubront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
I dunno. If that was the case why was Doubront talking for an extended period of time on the mound? Seemed like he was trying to describe the issues he was having.

Stalling because he didn't realize he could leave and allow Mujica to get the necessary amount of warm-up pitches on the main field mound by telling the umpire he was leaving with injury.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I dunno. If that was the case why was Doubront talking for an extended period of time on the mound? Seemed like he was trying to describe the issues he was having.

I had the same thought as him actually. It's just complete speculation obviously, but if they were going to fake it they'd do something like that to make sure nobody caught on

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
lol I was actually worried Navarro was going to be tagged out.

I'm genuinely curious if Navarro is the slowest player in jays history. Slower than both Molinas.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I hope happ is on a short leash, i pretty much expect to lean on the bullpen when he starts, dont want to take any chance and blow this lead they are starting to really connect off of him. Although not saying the bullpen cant blow the lead either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad