Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v12) Next Game: vs CWS|Sun, Jun 29| 1pm ET/10am PT| Quintana vs Buehrle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
? The BP is blowing the lead in the division single handedly, it has nothing to do with the offense or the starting pitching. Maybe your post went over my head but I'm not sure what your point is.

Two things are very evident. Gose shouldn't be pinch hitting again ever, and the BP needs a shake-up. We need more depth on the bench

I'd say the offense going the way of the sahara takes an equal share of the pie in regards to games lost over the last 2 weeks.

That was a gutty inning by Casey right there. Bases loaded, 0 outs, gets out of it.

DatsyukianDeke*

We lose two in a row to the White Sox. Both on Gibbons, one for leaving useless Dickey in, and one for taking out Stroman and bringing in McGowan..

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
This past month is more indicative of what this team is imo.

.500 ball this month

Gonna need to be better.

That's it in a nutshell, just have to be better. People can make up all the excuses they want but if we lose tomorrow I really think it says a lot about where this team is. There is no excuse to lose 5 or 6 series out of our last 7 and lose 3 out of 4 to Chicago. Those are just the facts. We're in first place..we have to start playing like it. I keep harping on it it but the BP has to be much better, I'm too lazy to look it up right now but I'm curious how many leads the BP has given up

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Gibbons needs to give McGowan a few days rest. And stop letting dickey
pitch past the 6th lol.

He's a veteran starter. He should be able to work his way through it. Last thing you want is to have a cloud hanging over you making you think one bad pitch gets you hooked. Not healthy.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Like why tag up at 1st base even for a fake throw? Just ugh, so so so so dumb.

I am sure Jays are probably not the worst baserunning team in the league but god damn, they so are.

DatsyukianDeke*

So we might lose the series to the Sox where our best starters couldn't win (not blaming them)

Not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA