Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v12) Next Game: vs CWS|Sun, Jun 29| 1pm ET/10am PT| Quintana vs Buehrle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
LOL BP is utterly embarrassing. BP alone has the capability of blowing the division lead itself. McGowan strikes again

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
LOL BP is utterly embarrassing. BP alone has the capability of blowing the division lead itself. McGowan strikes again

Well that's not fair to say. He's been very reliable in the bullpen aside from two outings.

But I don't understand putting Loup in to face Ramirez and now Abreu.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
LOL AA get on the phone and get another BP arm please...how many games is this BP combined going to cost us.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Well that's not fair to say. He's been very reliable in the bullpen aside from two outings.

But I don't understand putting Loup in to face Ramirez and now Abreu.

What's fair to say is this BP needs an upgrade plain and simple. This is the Chicago White Sox here, and we're one loss away tomorrow from losing 3/4 to them. Inexcusable. I've been very patient with this team but this BP blowing leads is starting to test my nerves.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
LOL AA get on the phone and get another BP arm please...how many games is this BP combined going to cost us.

I keep getting nightmares of how this team would be like with last year's bullpen and this year's starting pitching/hitting.

:facepalm:

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
What's fair to say is this BP needs an upgrade plain and simple. This is the Chicago White Sox here, and we're one loss away tomorrow from losing 3/4 to them. Inexcusable. I've been very patient with this team but this BP blowing leads is starting to test my nerves.

I was talking about your last sentence. I've already been adamant about the addition of a bullpen arm.

Also yeah, this is the Chicago White Sox. The team can definitely score runs.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I was talking about your last sentence. I've already been adamant about the addition of a bullpen arm.

Also yeah, this is the Chicago White Sox. The team can definitely score runs.

They're also 37-44..and last place in the terrible Central.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
So Lind strikes out but Francisco actually makes contact and hits a single? Bizarro world.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
The Jays were last in the East last year, I'd hate to think that the offense was the problem.

? The BP is blowing the lead in the division single handedly, it has nothing to do with the offense or the starting pitching. Maybe your post went over my head but I'm not sure what your point is.

Two things are very evident. Gose shouldn't be pinch hitting again ever, and the BP needs a shake-up. We need more depth on the bench

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
? The BP is blowing the lead in the division single handedly, it has nothing to do with the offense or the starting pitching. Maybe your post went over my head but I'm not sure what your point is.

Two things are very evident. Gose shouldn't be pinch hitting again ever, and the BP needs a shake-up. We need more depth on the bench

Way over your head I guess. You said the Sox were trash because they are in last place. All of that has nothing to do with their offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad