Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v11) Next Game: @Cin|Fri, Jun 20|7pm ET/4pm PT| Hendriks vs Latos

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Fransico is a joke. Idont care if he get a HR everyone in awhile. Atrocious player.

Nice hit Lawrie

mikebel111*

I didn't say he can't bunt. I said "if", moreso because no matter what I said it would probably start an argument that I didn't want to get into. No matter what your opinion of him is, he's been in AAA for what 3 years now? He's got nothing else to learn down there, it's just as well to keep him up here where he's at worst a decent 4th outfielder. That was my point, nothing to do with whether he can hit or not, bunt of not, walk or not, not strikeout or not, run or not, power or not, defence or not, throw or not, etc...

That "Gose can't bunt" thing wasn't meant for you.
Agree with rest. We know he is a major leaguer, don't know how good yet

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Despite not being able to hit and offering virtually no power, Gose has still managed to draw 13 walks in 31 games for a .348 OBP entering this game. I think besides his inability to make consistent contact, it is his baserunning mistakes that leave a lot to be desired. Walks should turn into doubles for him but they haven't.

His speed has regressed big time in the minors since his breakout AA season. Speed tends to peak very early in the career though. Still, he should be able to steal more bases than he has.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Gose can't hit, and now is a moron in the outfield. Horrendous baseball IQ. Time to go Gose

mikebel111*

Lol Gose almost threw him out though not a good decision there by Gose

mikebel111*

Gose can't hit, and now is a moron in the outfield. Horrendous baseball IQ. Time to go Gose

Wrong
Over reaction
You would hate Jeter too if he made a mistake.
Now I know you love over reacting

Time to go Leivo

mikebel111*

I can see Mike Trout striking out three times and then making an error and Shaner's response would be "Horrible baseball player, time for Trout to find a new home."

Thank you!
Dont know why I inflate my post number responding to his posts
Definition of a reactive poster

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
I can see Mike Trout striking out three times and then making an error and Shaner's response would be "Horrible baseball player, time for Trout to find a new home."

Lol lets not compare trout to Gose here. I never ash our good players

Oh look fat slob at 3rd makes another error. Gets this plug outof here. What a joke

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Juan at 3rd :laugh:

Ya he hits some Homers but his crazy K rate and horrible D arent worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad