GDT: #14| Senators vs. 18,271 Bobbling Heads|Wed. 2-13-13|CEC|7:00PM|Letang & Niskanen GTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hophog

Aug 7, 2006
Hershey, PA
Damn you root sports. Probably the best 3rd period the Pens have played this year and I missed all but the last 50 seconds. Would have been nice to have lost video in the third in a number of other games but this one of all games really sucks. Oh well, I guess I'm spoiled getting every game these days. I can remember a time when there were a number of games that weren't televised in my area. I guess I can live with missing the third period of a Wednesday night game. Figures they get it back in time for the post game though.

roready

Brink, Truth, Life
Jul 10, 2012
iligbpa
How many games will Cooke be suspended?

It looked like an accident, but will the league see it that way?

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Damn you root sports. Probably the best 3rd period the Pens have played this year and I missed all but the last 50 seconds. Would have been nice to have lost video in the third in a number of other games but this one of all games really sucks. Oh well, I guess I'm spoiled getting every game these days. I can remember a time when there were a number of games that weren't televised in my area. I guess I can live with missing the third period of a Wednesday night game. Figures they get it back in time for the post game though.

I'm re-watching Root. I fell asleep after the Neal 2nd goal somewhere. Long day.

V for Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad