GDT: 14 January 2014 - Calgary Flames at Nashville Predators (Burning down the HOP)

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
Calgary is giving away the puck like it's going out of style.

We've got to match their
11692870-army-tank-in-desert-3d-image.jpg
with our
HISS-TANK-GI-Joe-Retaliation_1337097501.jpg

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
The anthem singer tonight was the worst I've heard live. Off key and tone deaf. Cringe worthy. Intermission is much better. She can actually sing.

Now which team will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory tonight?

Almost forgot, Stalberg looked bored/miserable during warm-up's.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
The anthem singer tonight was the worst I've heard live. Off key and tone deaf. Cringe worthy. Intermission is much better. She can actually sing.

Now which team will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory tonight?

Almost forgot, Stalberg looked bored/miserable during warm-up's.

Maybe he asked for a trade a while ago and Poile said that there were no takers tonight. *shrugs*

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Weber with a PPG then another minus. if his +/- wasnt so pathetic, he would be getting some attention around the league

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
This Calgary team is really, really bad. They make our forwards look generally competent in the offensive zone. We need to start taking advantage of all this possession...

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Ellis with his 2nd goal and it is 4-1 now. My internet sucked earlier and I couldn't get a good stream but it came back in the 3rd. Nice to see the goals even though Calgary sucks. Look at the flames and see that things could be much much worse and also what a full rebuild looks like for those wanting one.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Backlund scores and it is 4-2 at least the game is entertaining in the 3rd. Looks like Stalberg got the 4th goal now on a defection. I feel like I'm talking to myself.

Last edited:

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Ellis scores and we are ahead and have a PP

Smith scores on the PP 3-1. Finally scoring after all those shots.

Ellis with his 2nd goal and it is 4-1 now. My internet sucked earlier and I couldn't get a good stream but it came back in the 3rd. Nice to see the goals even though Calgary sucks. Look at the flames and see that things could be much much worse and also what a full rebuild looks like for those wanting one.

Backlund scores and it is 4-2 at least the game is entertaining in the 3rd. Looks like Stalberg got the 4th goal now on a defection. I feel like I'm talking to myself.

:laugh: Appreciate the PBP. My connection tonight is horrible.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Calgary was as bad, maybe slightly worse, than we were. At least the pp showed up.

A lot of pessimism between periods.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Want to know why the Minnesota game was so big?? With tonight's results, if we had won Sunday against the Wild, we would be only four points out of the playoffs with a game in hand- instead, its 8....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad