GDT: 14 January 2014 - Calgary Flames at Nashville Predators (Burning down the HOP)

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
:flames CALGARY FLAMES (16-24-6) at NASHVILLE PREDATORS (19-20-7) :nashville
7:00 PM CT, Sunday, January 12, 2014, at the Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, Tennessee

Television Info: No local TV; Sportsnet West
Radio Info: Preds Radio Network Flagship - 102.5-FM The Game Radio Network; Network Affiliates (Location list - PDF File); Sirius XM 205
Listen Online here

Preview:

---

Another basic one. Not worthy of anything more at this point.

Last edited:

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Very interested to see if anything gets stirred if we get beat by one of the worst teams in the league.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
images

twig

Dec 8, 2013
I'll have to go to bww to see this game.
I hope they don't give me a reason to leave early.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
I refuse to cheer for us to lose, but I certainly won't be sad if we do tonight.

1. Calgary is a team we will be battling with for a good pick.
2. A loss to CALGARY on the heels of a rough patch and 4-0 loss to arguable our biggest rival may get some change happening.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I refuse to cheer for us to lose, but I certainly won't be sad if we do tonight.

1. Calgary is a team we will be battling with for a good pick.
2. A loss to CALGARY on the heels of a rough patch and 4-0 loss to arguable our biggest rival may get some change happening.

Bam...I'm interested to see what happens...

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
Will Dennis Morgan sing? It seems like we have seen less of him this year and have in turn increased the suck level....connection?

Sounds like David Byrne will sing. Or is that not what the thread title means?

It's hard to believe we have a must-win game in January, but we absolutely need these two points after picking up one of a possible four against Ottawa and Minnesota.

Predsfan78

Ambassador
Jul 24, 2010
Nashville
I think we're going to win this one. Every time it gets close to "fire Trotz" talk after a string of loses the Preds somehow win a couple in a row. This could be the case here.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I think we're going to win this one. Every time it gets close to "fire Trotz" talk after a string of loses the Preds somehow win a couple in a row. This could be the case here.

Is there actually any legit "fire Trotz" talk occurring aside from this message board? Honest question, since I'm not in the area. Haven't heard much on a national level to that effect.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
Is there actually any legit "fire Trotz" talk occurring aside from this message board? Honest question, since I'm not in the area. Haven't heard much on a national level to that effect.

a couple of podcasts have mentioned Poile & Trotz (Dirk Hoag on MvsW a week or so ago), I know shocking right

la flama blanca

Mar 14, 2012
All over twitter and facebook but no nothing on tsn or nhl network

I would be surprised to see any mentions on TSN or NHL, since we pretty much have to be in the Stanley Cup finals to mention the Preds.

The chorus in the stands has definitely increased.

PFL615

Jul 19, 2012
Smashville, TN
Alright, fair enough. So maybe more wishful thinking than substance that there could be impending changes?

I would be shocked if less than 60% of Preds fans didn't want Trotz gone. Chatter has picked up big time this month.
Not sure what the temp is on people who can pull a trigger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad