14 Games remaining - What/Who would you like to see?

Lazarrr

Apr 10, 2010
Ottawa
Puempel and Claesson deserve the call-ups. We can only call-up two more anyways. Give Hammond a start, give Lehner a game off.

I'd like to see Karlsson get over 70 points.

Beat the Leafs/Habs. Someone step up and fight Kadri.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Ottawa will make the playoffs!!

win 6 in a row
lose 1
Win 4
lose 1
win 2

Voila!!! brings us to 93 points, hopefully thats enough!!!

Remember to factor in our defensive game when you make these predictions. Its easy math - just take the expected number of wins x 0.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Remember to factor in our defensive game when you make these predictions. Its easy math - just take the expected number of wins x 0.

Hey it's still possible!

Maybe this senators team will just have one of the craziest runs to a playoff berth ever! ANd then get stomped out by the bruins in round one. I'd be shocked if it happened, but it could! That's why they play the games as the cliche goes.

Hell I'd be happy if they miss out, and just go on a run where they almost make it. Finish as high as possible, no draft pick to worsen so giver!

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
if they keep losing games... are officially out of a playoff spot

they should just get into a full brawl with one of the remaning teams on the schedule. the season has been a gong show anyways.. why not end it off with one? Atleast it'll be entertaining

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Pull up Puempel for a game please!!! That goal scoring touch with two great passers....

Stone and Boro could use a little more polish since they are most likely on the big team next year, but that's probably lower on the scale then rewarding some further away prospects like Schneider, Prince, Claesson, etc. and seeing what they've got.

otown

Sep 4, 2009
Time to give some of the Bingo boys some exposure to the NHL game.

I'd also like to see Jason Spezza throw a body check!

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Goalie fight....Bishop and Lehner. Tonite. You know they always wanted to go. Now's their chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad