GDT: 14| CAPS vs ATAT-Pens | Mon, Feb. 16 7:00 PM(PPG) "Hoth Board Pittsburgh" 'Snoooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilThrillPill

Jun 4, 2016
Toronto
So what you're saying is, he had good games when he played with NHL talent (McCann and Tanev) and has been bad since playing with AHL talent?
You are right. He can't clear a puck from the D zone with wide open space on consecutive attempts because his wingers got worst.

vyktor

Jan 23, 2008
How is it that the guys who have been around the longest continually make the most basic, fundamentals-level type errors in tracking assignments or making sure not to pinch in a bad spot or making sure not to change at a bad time, etc?

What the hell is with this team, man? People always tell me "nah, it's not that they don't care, they care a lot!" but I don't know anymore. If they care, then they f***ing suck. :laugh: You'd better hope it's "just" that they don't care and a coaching change/trade sparks some life, because if this is them caring--yeesh.
No leadership, Who is going to call out Sid for a behind the back no look pass, or Geno. Which of our D that are in their first year here and just happy to get regular minutes are going to call out Letang for making the same coverage mistakes he has made for years. These are the leaders and the longer others play with them the more they play like them, without the underlying talent.

Love the Penguins

Jun 3, 2017
The only thing to look forward to at this point in this stinker is Connor Sheary falling down a few times, but I guess he only does that when he plays for the Penguins. . .

The Sodfather

Jan 19, 2021
Pittsburgh, Pa.
9mhGb8O.gif
My favorite is, "Where did you get that dress, and those shoes are terrible, and that coat, oh geez" LMAO!

Reactions: KIRK

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
I think the 11-12th goal where you will see this. Another blown coverage and a dude is just f***ing cherry picking in front.
upload_2021-2-16_18-23-27.png

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
I know COVID f***ed with everyone and I'm not too upset with Malkin to be honest, but if he wants another contract with this team he needs 2017 fitness levels. His game is 100% predicated on skating power and speed and without that he is a shell.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Wow..ZAR scored a meaningless goal...he’s on a goal scoring tear...move him up with Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad