GDT: 14| CAPS vs ATAT-Pens | Mon, Feb. 16 7:00 PM(PPG) "Hoth Board Pittsburgh" 'Snoooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sodfather

Jan 19, 2021
Pittsburgh, Pa.
glG9zj.gif
Johnny was the shit!

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Malkin and Tanev should stick. I don't care who the other winger is right now. But we need a 4th line, we need another wing for Malkin, we need a goalie, we need a Kunitz. We need a coach. Sullivan was great but coaches have a shelf life for a reason. The message gets stale. GM needs to make moves now

Just flip Teddy and Malkin then. ZAR-Malkin-Tanev and Zucker-Teddy-Kap.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

RustyRazor

né Selfish Man
Mar 9, 2004
PNW
For two years now I've never seen a worse team at clearing the puck, instead it's perfect passes on the tape to the PP.

Reactions: Andy99

PhilThrillPill

Jun 4, 2016
Toronto
Finally this game just got more interesting. Why? I had Indian food last night and just broke wind. Nothing to do with the actual game.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Malkin and Tanev should stick. I don't care who the other winger is right now. But we need a 4th line, we need another wing for Malkin, we need a goalie, we need a Kunitz. We need a coach. Sullivan was great but coaches have a shelf life for a reason. The message gets stale. GM needs to make moves now
Yea, I’m not sure what more Hextall needs to see to realize many changes need to be made.

We are 25% finished with the season. The whole no off season excuse stopped being valid 10 games ago.

You can’t just continue to sit around and hope these guys wake up. Either fire the coach or try something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->