GDT: #14 - 11/5: Military Appreciation Night - Boston Bruins vs. Dallas Stars - 7pm ET, NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Let's hope Dobby was out with Seguin last night.

upload_2018-11-5_13-57-26.png

Let's go B's

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I wanna know who scheduled this ****. I fly to Boston on Thursday, B's are out of town. I fly back to Dallas for work on Sunday, tonight they play the Stars at home. :mad:

At least I've got Nov 17th.
I'm heading to Vegas on Wednesday until Tuesday, got super pumped that the Bruins were playing the Knights on the 11th, but it's in Boston...

:(

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Oh good, Acciari is still in.

Unlike Rask, Acciari is playing his role as expected. Nobody is asking Acciari to score a bunch of goals. His line has been one of the best and most consistent. They play with energy, physicality, and create chances. That's all you can really ask for IMO.

Rask, on the other hand, should be riding pine.

Reactions: FanSince72

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
One or two goals is not going be enough to win tonight, going have to get 4 somehow. Dallas has a lot of scoring power

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Seeing Nordstrom on the second line makes me sick.
Easy enough to swap him and Heinen. For one game based on there current play, I consider this a non factor. The potential chemistry between Heinen and Backes plus that between Nordstrom, Krejci and Debrusk gives us the best shot at a win tonight.
As ugly as this it is every team needs a guy who can go up and down the lineup. Last year we hit gold with Nash to the point we could no longer afford him. Now I am hoping Nordstrom continues to play that same role which was completely unexpected.

Reactions: FanSince72

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Unlike Rask, Acciari is playing his role as expected. Nobody is asking Acciari to score a bunch of goals. His line has been one of the best and most consistent. They play with energy, physicality, and create chances. That's all you can really ask for IMO.

He needs to play at some point. I mean he won't get better watching. You got Dallas, Vancouver (Thur) and then Toronto and Vegas back to back this weekend.

With how each guy is playing, would you rather Rask play the first two teams or second two?

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
You know you've got a bad lineup when Nordstrom is on the second line, Backes is on anywhere but the fourth and Debrusk continues to play his off-wing.

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
Looking at that forward lineup I'm thinking to myself "okay who are we missing", then it dawned on me. That's it. Right now that is our healthy forward group. Out of the 12 positions I honestly don't think we're above average in more than more than 4 of them.

Go home team, go.

Reactions: Sheppy and Estlin

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
It sucks because last year the 2nd line was actually... good, but now it's just a black hole at ES. Extended slump? Or did they just get lucky for a whole season?

I'm hoping for a big win tonight.. 5-4 with a good scoring mix.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario

Acciari is -6 that’s really not acceptable,yeah not expecting a lot of offence from him but he shouldn’t be so bad defensively.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
You know you've got a bad lineup when Nordstrom is on the second line, Backes is on anywhere but the fourth and Debrusk continues to play his off-wing.

Wouldn't at all be surprised that backes goes to the fourth line.....
I mean the guy has been useless..

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Prediction tonight
I predict:
Dallas will score more then 1
The bruins will score more then 0

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
I'm calling Acciari with a hattrick and Backes with an empty netter tonight.

Umm. I can see Acciari scoring 3 more than I can see Backes scoring an empty netter.... I know im being hard on Backes... But I mean seriously he just keeps getting worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad