GDT: #14 - 11/5: Military Appreciation Night - Boston Bruins vs. Dallas Stars - 7pm ET, NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
Solid game from Rask. First line saves the day again. Entertaining third period and a win is a win!

The secondary streak continues but it seems every game it's another guy (Heinen this time) who looks like they are on the verge of breaking the streak.
(Bjork this time who put the puck in the net). Seriously do not see what some of you are seeing in Heinen

Reactions: Brent Hughes

charliesangel

Feb 26, 2018
Solid game from Rask. First line saves the day again. Entertaining third period and a win is a win!

The secondary streak continues but it seems every game it's another guy (Heinen this time) who looks like they are on the verge of breaking the streak.
I didn't see a solid game from rask at all. I thought he was shaky right up to that lucky bounce in overtime.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
The dee were very good moving the puck tonight, 4th line did their job. Backes looked decent in the 3rd center spot and Nordy was good with Krech. DeBrusk is struggling with Krech, they do not have chemistry this year. Should have never went to OT, should have been a 2 - 0 game easily

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Here’s a random one: LOVE what I have seen from Nordstrom this year. Perfect bottom 6 player. Hard, hard, hard on the puck. Controls the play along the boards so well.

There are a lot of problems on that bottom 6, but he’s a real positive IMO.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
What’s with all the complaining after a win? We played a pretty solid game over all and that game never should’ve gone anywhere near OT if wasn’t for a few goal posts and some horrible officiating. Frustrating but solid effort

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
It was a great effort by the guys, sad that once again no one except the first line got rewarded for their efforts however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad