Post-Game Talk: #14 - 11/04/18 | sabres @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG (Post Game Starts Post ~650)

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010

Buch had a play where he was loafing to the boards. The puck goes past him and it ends an o zone possession. That's why he gets benched.

Except he wasn’t. I guess the coaching staff saw something else that earned Buchnevich 3rd most icetime in the third period.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
He was.

Dont be dishonest. I didn't say he had a bad game. I said that one play is an example of why he got benched previously

Not being dishonest in the least. In one of his better games after seeming to absorb the message to Quinn’s liking. And you’re talking about what you chose to see.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Not being dishonest in the least. In one of his better games after seeming to absorb the message to Quinn’s liking. And you’re talking about what you chose to see.
You are being dishonest bc you responded to something I didn't say. Respond to what I actually said instead of doing what you're doing.

A LOT of people kept wondering why he was benched. I had that conversation repeatedly so I saw the play and wanted to highlight it for that reason. He didn't have a bad game overall.

Chose to see? It's what happened. He wasnt perfect yesterday, he made mistakes and that was one. Clearly you have a huge bias here and chose to see what YOU wanted, then projected onto me

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
DeAngelo has 4 points in 6 games and is a +5. Only 5 players on our team are positive.
That plus/minus thing isn't very accurate, but does give a fan an "idea" on what may be happening on the ice. We all know that. But in regard to Tony, seems that is VERY indicative on how he may change what is going on......and so far, seems very positive. In my eyes, there is absolutely "no legit reasoning" as to why he hasn't been playing. As much as McQuaid is a decent players, he wont be a big part of this rebuild. ADA can and should be. For crying out loud......play him on the left side if we have to. Ice time is essential for this kid.....day in and day out.

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Where were the Rangers when “the letter” from Sather and Gorton came out? There’s very little chance that the FO somehow decides to ride off Hayes, Zuke etc till their contracts expire without getting a return at TDL regardless of how the team does in terms of PO possibility.
I know, and maybe my post was just plain stupid. It would be very BAD BUSINESS for them to do that, but then again.....its not like we havent seen that before. Time and time again, our Rangers FO, have kept players way beyond in which they should, based on popularity and ending up giving very large overpriced salaries based on the same, that was good for the player and the perception of fans. Enough is enough and do what is BEST for the organization. If such player is deemed to STAY on the team, it should be "in the best interests of the team" which resonates eventually to the "fans", whether we like it or not.

Examples? How about had we traded Cally a year before his contract was coming up? We could've made that same deal with TB and probably would've gotten a 2nd in addition, instead of giving, quite a few others, ut dont want to hurt my brain.
Just seems to me that we rarely negotiate being the strength of a deal, we usually end up getting less value because we dont trade when the time is right.
P.S. still fuming over what we gave up for MSL. Wonder who they picked with our picks? Anyone follow that? I know it doesn't necessarily mean that we would have picked that player......but you know, just wondering.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad