Post-Game Talk: #14 - 11/04/18 | sabres @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG (Post Game Starts Post ~650)

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
What they're doing with chytil is WORKING.

I saw a timid, panicking player who couldn't keep possession and disappeared for entire games.
I now see a confident, skilled guy who is making plays in all 3 areas of the ice. He made 4 or 5 subtle passes or plays to takeaway the puck.

Not every player should be given up on and thrown to a top 6 ahl role. Some players need a chance to bust their ass in a low responsibility, 4th line role. Work on your game away from the puck, work on positioning, let the game make sense to you, take some risks against scrubs who won't punish you.

Speaking of scrubs, f*** u Brendan smith.

Howden is so good already, what a shit play that he got hurt on. Total bullshit.

Zibby had some great shifts. Zucc made quite a few plays. Hayes is playing solid hockey. Takes away lanes, manhandled guys against the boards.

Buch had a play where he was loafing to the boards. The puck goes past him and it ends an o zone possession. That's why he gets benched.

Staal is funny. Great takeaway. You see a player near him though and think "nvm" 2 seconds later he's lost the puck

Namest. He's consistently making solid plays. Except when he stood there like a doofus with an empty net and waited to get pick pocketed. Skate out of the zone with it comrade, settle it as you go

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad